A/N

Yeah, I don't know why I published this book. It's more of an... experiment? I was currently writing for Fire Emblem Engage still but got delayed due to my personal life, especially with my parents living together and wanting to spend time as family. That's my excuse.

Now for this book... It still follows what I written at the choices part of my Engage book where the MC/OC is named Adrielle and you choose what game I should write, which FE Engage is now. Funnily enough, a cousin lets me play a copy of his Fire Emblem Awakening on 3ds for a short while. I don't know how actually and I'm still playing Blazing Blade on a GBA emulator!

I know there's Citra emulator and there's currently in Playstore but my friend told me not to download it which I follow, plus my phone is already full of storage due to Pokemon Unite (yes, I play that and recently rush my way today to rank Legend 5 for 3 days just to play with my friends online)

Now enough of that, what I need from you readers are... I guess opinions or ideas. I'm not making a mod or anything, just an OC getting isekai into the world of Awakening just like the rest of my stories I have written.

I would ask questions like "What are the best classes excluding DLC?" "What are the best skills to inherit?" and so but... In my notes, it's a mix bag of mess. Also spoilers and may change overtime.

Class and Reclass Options (even gender restriction ones but not the special ones like Manakete, Conqueror and stuff (even DLC since they're...dlc) except Lord and Dancer (but I'll do it in different names and skills). Up to 3-6 classes.)

Inherited Skills (2 at most. Optional but a must if there are 6 classes. I know Galeforce is the most mentioned so that's a must probably):

Should he have DLC Skill items (Paragon, Iote's Shield, Limit Breaker, ect ect) at the start?

Hair and eye color. I have options here but...
• Black Hair and Brown Eyes (default)
• Blonde and Emerald Eyes (Village Maiden)
• Scarlet Red Hair and Eyes (Plegia Royalty)
• darkish-purple/Grape Black Hair and Purple Eyes (Morgan's heroes hair and eye color)

Yeah, I'll explain... First option is well, based of myself. Second is that initially, I was replacing Adrielle with the maiden at the prologue which makes him gain access to the female-exclusive classes.

Third is that Adrielle's predecessor is the younger brother to the Mad King Gangrel but he is a child created for war or "Warchild"? I don't know but this could explain why he has 6 classes and 2 inherited skills at the start even if he's a First Gen unit. I was thinking of combining them all

Fourth is... Morgan. Morgan is an adorable child (but not more adorable than Kana, especially M!Kana with that voice crack critical quot-) and trying to be like their parent Robin.

Gameplay-wise or so I thought is that he is made to play on Lunatic or Lunatic+ with ridiculous bases and growths for a level 1 or maybe I'm just thinking of Hector against the Weapon Triangle... I guess similar to Hector.

The story will start differently... Adrielle who got isekai'd as a young man of Southtown who was adopted as a child by a newlywed couple of villagers and train to protect them due to pending destruction of the village until he stumbles upon Robin and nurses her back like Lyn did to Mark but a little hesitant instead of being found by Chrom, Lissa and Frederick... And my notes cut off there.

The love interests are...in my notes, he'll function similar to Chrom which Adrielle will have a son of his, and Robin so he can marry any of the female characters (funnily, I thought Adrielle would be the way for Gerome, Laurent, or Yarne to gain access to Galeforce through inheritance)

Well... all except Chrom's list of marriage partners excluding F!Robin cuz why not. Why? Bro code according to my notes unless you guys want Female Chrom?

Actually, I was thinking of Female Chrom. Are her stats different or just the same? Is she just look like Lucina but muscle tomboy, and busty  appearance wise while mature and knight-like yet dorky and the same as always? I don't know honestly so that's why I'm putting it as optional on my notes until you guys comment otherwise.

This is everything I have for this story or what I have planned and wait for a long time.