Prologue Part 1

Prologue 1 Part 1: Fateful Encounter from a dream

- Robin's Dream -

Robin opens her eyes to see she is in front of a crowd looking at a platform what seems to be...an execution? People are chanting to execute him... But why?

She sees a black haired man in red clothes that makes him an emperor kneeling as a blue haired man in white who looks like the king walks up with a strange sword.

Blue in White: I'm... I'm sorry... My friend...

Black in Red: It's fine, there's no way getting out of this false accusation... As a king, you have to care about your people.

(A/N: The f*ck are these names?)

The blue haired grips his sword yet his arms shaking, wearing an expression that he doesn't want to do it, raising his arm and readying his sword.

Blue in White: But you also care for them...

Black in Red: I do Chrom, I do... Can you do me a favor though?

The blue haired named Chrom stops and listens.

Chrom: Anything, my friend...

Black in Red: Take care of my family for me, will you? And don't get them involve in your troubles...

Chrom: I promise... Adrielle...

Chrom raises his blade yet hesitates as the black haired named Adrielle smiles and looks at Robin.

Adrielle: Robin... I love you...

Robin: Adrielle... ADRIELLE!!!

-

She wake up and after a few seconds of her eyes became clear, a man visibles. Her eyes set on the man before her, the same man who got executed as he smiles in her dream...

Both figures look at each other as the man waves awkwardly.

Adrielle: Ah... Morning...

(Is my sketch even clear? Maybe I shouldn't be drawing

(Is my sketch even clear? Maybe I shouldn't be drawing...)

Adrielle: (So... How did we get here again?)

- Adrielle's POV earlier -

[You got Wyrmslayer.]
[You got Hammer.]

Adrielle: ...uhhh, Anna. This is too much for freebies...

 This is too much for freebies