Premonition - Never thought I have children to save me from a Risen Apocalypse

Adrielle: Ah! Thank God, I finished it!

In a room, there's a black-haired purple-eyed man in a jersey and sweatpants on his gaming chair sighed in relief as he put down his phone showing the end credits of a game on what appears to be an emulator.

Adrielle: Lunatic+... What psycho would made this difficulty! How are these fans enjoy this stuff? Is it for the challenge? Are they masochists!? Even in normal Lunatic! And what the hell are those plus skills!!!

The man complained as he punches his pillow until he calms down and went to the kitchen of his house.

Adrielle: Mom, dad, and my older brother are still working, leaving me here alone in this house... Whatever! I'll have myself to eat!

-

My name is Adrielle. No revealing my middle and last name because...privacy. I'm a man graduated from college and... currently unemployed? Freelance programmer? Not really what I wanted in life.

Sure, I love to draw and play games but... I have been forcing myself to do other things such as taking care of my braces monthly and pimples daily, exercise my body even if it's just walking outside and bathed in the sunlight...

And I beat Lunatic+ difficulty on Fire Emblem Awakening recently for the first time.

I open the door to see what seems to be twins.

Adrielle: Hello, are you two lost?

These two... they're exactly like Morgan in the game. But it's not even halloween yet.

F!Morgan: Morgan, look! Father's alive!

Even sounds like them- wait, father? They are looking for their father?

Male Morgan suddenly touch my face as if he... can't believe it? That's the impression I'm getting from his shocked face.

M!Morgan: You're...not a Risen... Not dead... Breathing, pulsing... Eyes shows of life and freedom...

What is he talking about?

Adrielle: Look, I'm sorry but I think you're mistaking me for someone else?

F!Morgan: Ehh?! But you're-

M!Morgan: Evelyn, you know why we're here.

Evelyn? That's quite a name.

Evelyn: But Morgan! We both know Father would be safe in this world!

This...world? Are they roleplaying?

Morgan: But would you rather we cease to exist? Have a different father than our father and forgot all about him!?

Evelyn: That's...

The atmosphere here... This is...getting out of hand.

Adrielle: Look, I don't know if this is a prank but it would better if you stop it now and tell me where your parents ar- what the?

I look pass them and saw... People...attacking each other? A-Are they eating that guy's body?! Like zombies?

I took the twin inside and lock the door, even putting the couch and other furnitures as barricade. I check through the windows... Is there a zombie apocalypse happening!? Even for filming a movie, this is too realistic!!

Morgan: Risen...

Adrielle: Risen?

Like in the game?

Then suddenly, something or someone crash through the window... It was my neighbor next door who I play with after my family move in this neighborhood... But he's all bloody and grotesque...

I saw the girl pull out a huge *ss Axe and cleaves him.

Evelyn: Don't worry, father! We'll protect you!

I slowly backed away as I stare between my neighbor's upper body and the twins as I hyperventilating, scared for my life, not believing everything's happening is real, hoping it's a nightmare.

No... Why is this happening?

Morgan: ...at this rate, mother would get here.

I saw Morgan doing something as...magic circles appears around him?

Then someone lands in front of the house. Someone...who looks like me? He's like an older version of me but in an attire that reminds me of Gangrel?

???: Grimaaaa...

Morgan: No... Evelyn, distract him!

Evelyn: Right!

Evelyn whistled as a wyvern charged at the man as Morgan made me look at himself.

Morgan: Father, listen closely! You'll be sent back to the time where it begins.

Where...it begins... Is he talking the game? The prologue?

I look behind to see a portal appearing as the magic circles around Morgan is gone. Not too far to my left, Evelyn was knocked back to the wall, destroying the living room.

Morgan: We don't have much time! I'm sorry father, but please look over mother!

I was about to ask what that means, Morgan cast something upon me.

[Initiating Awakening System...]
[Registering Adrielle as Host...]
[Host registration complete!]

[Background as a civilian for years grants you the Villager skills.]
[Aptitude skill learned!]
[Underdog skill learned!]

[Revealing inherited skills...]
[Galeforce skill inherited!]
[HP+5 skill inherited!]

[You finished Lunatic+ difficulty! Receiving the following rewards...]
[Dragonskin skill learned!]
[Rightful God skill learned!]
[Hawkeye skill learned!]
[Vantage+ skill learned!]
[Pavise+ skill learned!]
[Aegis+ skill learned!]
[Luna+ skill learned!]
[Pass skill learned!]
[Counter skill learned!]

Adrielle: W-What is this-

Evelyn pushed me to the portal with the twin's smiles are the last thing I saw before this portal closes.

As I was falling... Now that I think about It, it's kinda the same to outrealm gates when you do those dlc contents. But I do have one question in mind as all of these things unfold.

WHAT THE F*CK IS GOING?!?!

[Currently transporting to Southtown]

NOT WHAT I WAS ASKING FOR!!!

To be continued...

Next part - Prologue 1: System helps the Expert, reteach the basics.

A/N: Today's...I don't have school and not much to do so I tried to write a story. Although there's not much I can work here as I haven't worked on my notes for this story due to college and just go with what I have. Also, I still end up with Evelyn for F!Morgan's name... Mordred, Morgana... I don't know, something doesn't sit with me with these names.

Anyway, here's rewrite Premonition and Prologue will be split into... 2 parts: Prologue 1 for Adrielle ask the system some questions and having to choose what 6 classes he'll have (still going with that) and also allocate stats as he choose before Prologue 2 is where the Awakening story begins.