Premonition Part 1

A/N: So I change some stuff like upping Adrielle's 3 Defense to 5, and... Funny, in my notes, if I put Adrielle in harder difficulties, I would scale up his both Defense and Resistance up to 12 in Lunatic+.

-

Premonition: Warborne and The Amnesiac Tactician

Part 1: The Young Man from a village

- Adrielle's POV -

So... How should one starts a story?

*Flashes a memory of Adrielle's death via a truck that echoes his last scream*

Maybe not...? No? Okay...

I got up from my nap and bed, but not before I got the curtains and window to see the village of Southtown and it's lively people that puts a smile on my face before heading down.

To see my room that contains my bed, a window that views the village, a cabinet that contains my clothes and stuff, and a door leading to downstairs to the ground floor.

Said floor have what a house needs. A table and 2 chairs, a fire place, supplies of food, another window and a door leading outside which I head to after eating breakfast, just bread and a coffee I brew.

I greet the fellow villagers on my way and doing errands for them. Gaining trust by helping others.

While I'm doing these...should I introduce myself now? I can't delay this, aren't I? Fine...

My name is Adrielle. I do have a last name but for personal reason, I'm not gonna reveal it.

I'm a reincarnated person as any person who read those Isekai novels. Like them, I also read them and play games...and died to a truck after saving someone.

This turned dark... uhh... My first Fire Emblem? Blazing Blade or just Fire Emblem in GBA... I... I also have a system but it only response when I need them to.

Right, uhh... How did I get into this situation? Who is my predecessor? I could just lie and say I was reincarnated into one of these villagers if this Plegia brand wasn't on my shoulder! Thankfully, I can hide them due to the system. First, my predecessor's name is...Uther.

Apparently, I'm a Warborne or Warchild, which I never heard before in any Fire Emblem games I played... A child slave trained to be use for the war between Plegia and Ylisse. To double that shock, I'm...Gangrel's little brother. Like Chrom to Emmeryn.

Here's where me and my predecessor clash at each other. His memories shown me... Gangrel...is kind and innocent, even willing to have himself to be the role model for my predecessor before his... our mother's death. He sworn to be my shield, to take care of me...

(A/N: Hmm... Imagine Gangrel is Clive from Final Fantasy 16.)

It also reveals that I or my predecessor was taken away to be trained into a secret weapon of war, furthering Gangrel's hatred to Plegia yet persists to be the Mad King and issue a secret mission to Aversa to bring me safely. Funny thing is that the system broke her brainwash state when she touched me and instead bring me to Southtown village after some battle with the Plegia guards, like she's a Jagen to me or something. And of course, she lie to her superiors that I was gone when she got there too late before being brainwashed again according to the system, who managed to make that lie believable...

(A/N: ...Initially, I wanted this to be the premonition similar to Echoes's starting chapter but scratch that idea. Maybe show this in the future chapter.)

So as a Warborne, I have stats, inherited skills, and more reclass options than the second generation but still limited and hidden apparently. Here. System.

——————————————————
[Status]
Name: Adrielle
Level: 1
Exp: [0/100]
Class: Villager
Race: Human (Branded)
Gender: Male

Stats
HP 34
STR 10
MAG 10
SKL 11
SPD 12
LCK 10
DEF 5
RES 4
Move 5

Skills: Counter, Galeforce, Aptitude
Items: None
Weapon Rank: Lance - E
——————————————————

(A/N: Sorry, I tried to make the status appealing as possible. I don't know if I'm missing anything)

Yeah... I have been living peaceful and haven't fought. I guess I'm a coward and a peace lover... Still these base stats scares me.

Then I heard a commotion in the market. I look to see what's going on and it was someone asking for help... Wait, isn't she...

Morgan? Female Morgan at that

Morgan? Female Morgan at that. Then Robin is male? I don't want to take wild guesses.

And then she approached me like she's about to cry.

Morgan: Please...help me...mama...

I look at the soldier.

Adrielle: What's happening?

Soldier: This kid said that her mother is unconscious on outskirts. We already sent someone to scout and get her.

Adrielle: ...Alright. Show me where she is.

Morgan nodded and guide me to where her mother is.

Overthinking, this could mean many things such as who is her mother, an ambush or... I shake those thoughts off.

As we got out of town, I found a soldier...

Adrielle: A soldier...dead?

Could it be... The soldier that was sent to scout? Seeing the injuries, it seems he was hit... An axe, a sword and some magic...

I pray for the dead soldier before looting him, obtaining a bronze lance and 2 vulneraries. I see Morgan waiting for me yet panicking.

System, how many enemies are there up ahead?

[3 Barbarians, 2 Myrmidon, and 1 Mage.]

Equipping the bronze lance to be ready, I go to Morgan and head to where her mother is. Depending on the enemy, it's either I can take them on or not.

To be continued...

A/N: You know... I could have wrote this better...but I was apparently out of time.