Summarize + Uhh... AI Art?

Just a little flashback or what we got so far.

This book's summarization;

Premonition;
In a thrilling twist of fate, Adrielle finds himself thrust into a real-life scenario when he encounters twin siblings who believe him to be their father. As chaos erupts outside resembling a zombie apocalypse, Adrielle is granted incredible powers and skills from the game after being marked as the "Host." With the siblings' help, Adrielle is sent back in time, initiating an "Awakening System" and transporting him to a place called Southtown. Confused and bewildered, Adrielle can only wonder what awaits him in this new world as the story unfolds.

Prologue 1;
Adrielle awakens in an unfamiliar room, where he discovers that his previous experiences were not a dream but a reality. He communicates with a mysterious system that grants him incredible powers and skills, including the ability to freeze time. As Adrielle gazes out the window, he realizes he's in a world reminiscent of fantasy rather than modernity.

The system reveals that a malevolent force named Grima traversed through worlds to find Adrielle, causing a Risen apocalypse in his world. Twin siblings, resembling characters named Morgan from Fire Emblem Awakening, rescued him from Grima's clutches. Despite the confusion about his role as their "father," Adrielle decides to take up the mantle of a Lord class, receiving a plethora of skills and items to aid him on his journey.

As Adrielle contemplates his situation, a warning from the system alerts him to a dire situation involving Chrom, Lissa, and Frederick. Racing against time, Adrielle rushes to aid Tactician Robin, who is on the brink of death. With a newfound sense of urgency, Adrielle prepares to face the challenges ahead in this mysterious world.

Prologue 2;
In a dream/vision sequence, Robin experiences vivid memories and encounters a future version of herself who become one with Grima for revenge. Grima shows Robin a vision of a man named Adrielle being executed, leading to Robin's desire to save him. Adrielle, who later nurses Robin back to health, finds himself in a tense situation as Robin displays signs of being influenced by Grima's affections, bordering on yandere behavior. Despite Adrielle's fear, he offers Robin shelter, unknowingly putting himself in a precarious position. The scene ends with uncertainty as Robin expresses her intention to stay with Adrielle.

Prologue 3
Adrielle wakes up to find himself in a familiar yet destroyed neighborhood, experiences a vivid dream involving and encountering Robin or Grima who expressing her love, making a heavy confession, and promises to save him. Adrielle wakes up and equips his skills to survive, discovers a letter in her basement revealing his identity as the sibling of Gangrel, the second prince of Plegia. He also obtains a powerful sword along with the letter.

Later, he encounters Lucina, Chrom's daughter, who is distressed  and seeking help about her lost friends. Adrielle comforts Lucina, relating to her own experiences of loss. After comforting Lucina, Adrielle is back in her house after Lucina's departure, questions the system his role in this world and receives cryptic answers.

The system reveals Chrom's a girl in this world and Adrielle's role as her potential spouse. Adrielle expresses frustration and disbelief at being involved in such a situation, including the idea of having a harem for the sake of the world. Despite feeling overwhelmed, the system encourages Adrielle to go with the flow and assures him that his knowledge and experience will help him navigate the challenges ahead. Adrielle leaving his feeling overwhelmed and expresses a longing desire to return to Earth.

I think I got everything except Chapter 1.1 which is supposed to be Prologue 4. I just change the title chapter to "Chapter 0.1".

Now... A few question before I continue on.