Prologue Part 2

Previously, Robin wakes up after a nightmare of an execution of the man Adrielle who saved her from ruffians. Being amnesiac (or so Adrielle thought!), Adrielle tells where she is currently, gave her some clothes and items, and so on what seems like a date...until Adrielle sees Ruffians in the town. Now... Back to Adrielle.

-

At the town which is burning, there are ruffians raiding the town.

Garrick: Gwa ha ha! Get to it, lads! Grab anything shiny, and put the rest to the torch! We gots an example to set for these Ylissean types! Ain't that right, lass?

Maiden: S-stay away from me! Please! Someone! HEEEEEELP!

Adrielle: Stop right there, criminal scum!

Adrielle comes from above and slashed Garrick with an Iron Sword.
[You dealt 23 damage. Garrick has 11 HP]

Adrielle: (Eh?! What the hell?! Does he have his lunatic stats!?)

Garrick: W-Why you...!

Garrick strikes back, Adrielle might dodge I-
[Hawkeye skill activate]
[Luna+ skill activate]
[You took 12 damage. You have 28HP]

Adrielle: (S-Sh*t! I can still double!)

Adrielle lunge for a strike to end this quickly. But...

[Miracle activate]

Garrick managed to survive in 1 HP.

[You have received 11 exp]

Garrick: Gwa ha ha! Today's seems my lucky day!

Adrielle: (5... He hit Miracle with 5 luck stat... He wasn't supposed to have that, right?!)

[Of course not, host.]

Adrielle: Run!

Maiden: Y-Yes!

Adrielle: (She run away... Good. System help me out here!)

[Hammer and Wyrmslayer will be sent to storage]
[Vulnerary has been taken out from storage]
[Wrap to Colume 2, row 12]

Adrielle was teleported near the market place. By map position, he's at top right of Lissa.

Garrick: Hey! Where did he go!?

Adrielle was kneeling down. He looks at the enemy units.

Adrielle: (All of them except Garrick are Normal... Garrick is the only one who is not with Luna+ and Hawkeye. I didn't expect Miracle to be there as well... I would have ended it fast... I can take them but the exp for others... Plus my skills were automatically unequipped except Warborne for some reason. Damnit, I can't just rely on Chrom and the others...)

While Adrielle was thinking how to get out, he suddenly felt warm.
[You have recovered +10HP. 38HP]
[Lissa received 25 exp]

Adrielle was confused before looking behind as he sees one figure lending his hand to get up. Chrom, Lissa, and Frederick are there.