A/N Awakening Offensive skill for Warlord

Yeah, I don't know how the readers feels about Godspeed skill. Basically Eclipse and Raging Storm but without the dragon bonus damage.

There are other but...
Chrom has Aether (Sol+Luna).
Robin has Ignis.

There's Vengeance but need High Max HP and low current HP. Then I see Astra and Lethality.

I thought of a few ideas...

So here's Adrielle's offensive skill.

Infernal Ruin (Alt name Godspeed) - Skill/2% chance (Skill% chance if HP is <50%) to ignore enemy's Defense (or Resistance if using a magic weapon) completely and deal x4 damage. If the skill lands, user can move again. (Once per turn, twice if the unit as Galeforce)

I realize this is kinda...busted? I mean it's basically Eclipse and Raging Storm in one skill, that and referencing an ultimate attack from the Tales series with the same name.

And the replacements are...

• Aether

Just go with the good ol' Aether of Sol+Luna.

• Twilight

Basically Aether but Black Luna and Lifesteal that heals based on the damage dealt instead of half. Just can't think of a better name... Elysia?

• Deadstar (Alt name: Stellar Remnant) - Skill/2% chance to deal 5 consecutive strikes at half damage that can't be countered with increasing chance of instantly killing the enemy after every strike.

This is stupid because Counter and Dragonskin skills would be bypassed by Deadstar. How it works is that the first strike doesn't kill the enemy but adds 10% chance to instantly kill an enemy from the current Astra strike and continues to do so up to 50% chance for an extra 6th attack to Lethality the enemy's butt. And I haven't thought of a cooler name...

• Demolition - Gather strength to inflict the most possible damage. Skill*2% chance to deal (enemy’s Max HP/2) extra damage.

Basically Vengeance but getting power from the enemy like Rend Heaven.

• Execution - (Enemy’s Max HP – Current HP)% chance to deals (enemy’s Max HP – Current HP)/2 extra damage.

And another one, but just to finish off enemies who are low enough.

• Phoenix Edge - Skill% chance to add half of current HP as extra damage.

And another HP-based skill but for the unit. This is actually for Fates!Adrielle and opposite of Vengeance if he was a Nohr Noble but I don't know... At Max HP as Berserker or General, it's 35 extra damage unless you bump it up to 82 max HP with HP+5, HP Tonic, and Potent Potion to give 41 extra damage and that doesn't even include Weapon's might and character's Max Strength. But with HP+5 and HP tonic, that's 90 Max HP that converts to 45 extra damage. Not sure if this is more effective than Vengeance as Adrielle needs to be at full HP at all times, definitely not better than Vantage+Vengeance.

Well, According to my notes, Adrielle can upgrade Vantage, Luna, Pavise, and Aegis to their + versions as soon as he learns them...

Then again... I could put Dark Mage into Adrielle's class set, making it...9 classes in total? Or just make him have access to all generic class like Robin does? Actually, I'll have you readers say your answer on this one.

There are also other ideas such as a paralysis skill since Plegia describes that but that sort of thing doesn't work in Awakening, at least...what I know of...

I think that's all I can say... Oh! And to show that I do have Pokemon Conquest...

That's my proof! Actually, I haven't started playing yet as I'm currently playing another game

That's my proof! Actually, I haven't started playing yet as I'm currently playing another game...and college is about to begin tomorrow or the next day after.