Chapter 0.1 - Verge of History

I really want to go home on earth...

Robin: But you're already home, though.

Robin sneak attack to my ear, I got jumped and end up screaming like girl.

Adrielle: What the hell, Robin!?

She giggles but stops suddenly before...sniffing me?!

Robin: ...did another woman take advantage of you?

What the f*ck!?

Adrielle: No?!

Robin: You don't seem to be lying but... You still smell of another woman.

She can tell by smell!? Oh right, yandere... Does that even make sense?

Robin: ...A fight is coming up.

Eh?

Robin: I want to cook.

Don't change it! How does a fight relates to cooking!? Unless it's a competition...

Adrielle: Well, I can teach you ones such as omelette, curry, soup and...

I end up teaching Robin how to cook until...

???: AAAHHHH!

Robin: Hm? What was that noise?

...no way.

Adrielle: I'll go see what's happening. Robin, wait here for me.

-

I run out of the house to access the situation, defend the villagers from bandits... And I was right.

Garrick: Gwa ha ha! Get to it, lads! Grab anything shiny, and put the rest to the torch! We gots an example to set for these Ylissean types! Ain't that right, lass?

Maiden: S-stay away from me! Please! Someone! HEEEEEELP!

Yup... Prologue.

Adrielle: Stop right there!

Garrick: Who do you think you are?

I look around to see if there's Chrom and the others... They're nowhere to be seen?

If I'll handle this solo, then...

[Removing Dual Strike+ from skill slots]
[Equipping Vantage+]

Garrick: Playing hero, lad? Rough him up boys!

Crap, this is bad... this is my first fight and I don't know how to do so.

[Just strike or counterattack and follow up]

Easier said than done!

Ruffian: Ha!

I look forward to see a myrmidon ruffian lunge at me but...

[Vantage+ activate]
[Hawkeye activate]

I hold Eirika's blade and swiftly do a double thrust to end the ruffian.

[Adrielle dealt 32 (16x2) damage to Ruffian]
[+30 Exp]
[Iron Sword obtained! Sending to storage...]

Adrielle: ...

I look at the dead ruffian... I... I did this?

Sh*t, I just...I really killed a guy... But he was going to kill me, right? I didn't want to experience death...

Still, I... I killed a person...

*Thud*

I was still fazed until I look at another bandit jumping at me but was shocked literally by...thunder?

Robin: Adrielle! Are you okay!?

I look at Robin as she dragged me away to where the bandits couldn't see us, then I look at the bandit I killed...

Adrielle: R-Robin... I...killed...someone...

Robin looks at me worried.

Robin: ...It's okay, they're bandits. It's kill or be killed and they deserve no mercy.

I look at her shocked. How are you so calm about this?!

Robin: Adrielle, listen to me. They attack this town and kill villagers without mercy.

They're right... I... For the village... I need to...

Robin: You don't have to fight alone. I'm here with you.

I look at Robin, then remember that this is Fire Emblem. You generally fight with an army, not as an one man army.

Adrielle: Right...

I... have to get used to this. Otherwise, I wouldn't be able to survive like this.

To be continued...

A/N: Almost 600 words short... Honestly, I just rushed because I have classes. I'll rewrite and edit this in the future if time allows me to.