C H A P T E R_25_PART I

_______________________Win's POV

Win's POV

Two days after the meeting, still no report from the Vernende. I gave them at least 2 weeks to gather the most solid information and evidence that they can gather. I was expecting that one of them will be fast enough, but I guess not.

I'm currently here at a shopping centre, buying things and other souvenirs for Bright and Chatri. I promised them that I'll be back by Sunday, and it's already Thursday. I still have some meetings that I need to attend tomorrow and later at 4pm.

Nothing special will happen today, except for the meeting. Then, after that, I'll have some free time. Which, I don't really know what to do.

During my free time, I usually spend it with Chatri and Bright. They're not here so....

And if we're talking about me before I met Bright, I would usually go to bars and then get laid with men whom I don't even remember their faces or names but, that's besides the point and I don't care about their existence.

I can't do that now, I have a boyfriend and even if I try, my body will just reject them. There was this one time when an Alpha got near me when I was at the bar waiting for my friend. He touch me seductively and it made me feel disgust all over the places he touched.

Luckily, I pushed him away and call the guards to get him out. I felt disgusted and it feels unpleasant. I don't like Alphas touching me now, it makes me want to vomit. They make me feel uneasy. Except for him.

Long story short, I went to Bright's place and told him what happened. He actually wanted to find that Alpha and beat the living life out of him but, I managed to held him down. In return, he replaced the scent of that disgusting alpha with his. Meaning, we did the deed.

And I have to remind myself to never make him jealous again, I didn't walk for like a 5 days.

"Hey, cutie" I heard someone say behind me. "My name's Harold."

Just as I was talking about....darn it

I rolled my eyes and face the unknown man. "Hello, goodbye." I said with uninterested tone.

I turned my back on him and walked away, but he grabbed my wirst and made me look at him. I quickly pulled my wirst away from him and glared at him.

He raised his hand in surrender. "Woah, easy. I just wanted to ask if you're free tonight."

"No. And never. I already have a partner and a child, so don't even try to touch nor come near me ever again." I said in a threatening tone.

He was about to say something again, I just ignored him and let the security handle the guy. Can I just shop in peace?

I went back to my car and asked the driver to head back to my penthouse. I dialed Fiat's number, I asked him to stay in Thailand, to keep an eye out for Bright and Chatri. I can't risk anything happening to them while I'm away. I have a lot of eyes watching my every move.