C H A P T E R_35

Bright's POV

   I'm laying down on my bed with Win by my side, he is resting his head on my chest and his arm around my waist. It doesn't hurt a lot, only a little bit. I look at him lovingly as I stroke his head softly.

   He's sleeping peacefully, his cute little snores make me smile. I miss this. I miss us just cuddling and no problem to worry about, I wish we could stay like this.

*Knock knock*

I looked at the door when I heard a knock, it opened and I saw Chatri coming in. He stepped in and quietly closed the door before walking towards us.

"Dad, dinner is ready." He said in a low tone when he saw Win sleeping. "I made most of it, and uncle AJ made some too."

"Thank you, son" I said and he walked back to the door and the maids walked in.

Each of them is holding a tray of food and drinks, it smells so good. I felt Win stir, I looked down and saw him slowly waking up.

"Evening, love" I said and kissed his forehead. "Dinner is ready, Chatri made it"

"Hmmn..." He looked around with sleepiness still visible in his eyes, he eventually rested his head down on my chest again.

Me and Chatri just laughed quietly...

"I'll handle this, you go and have dinner" I told him.

He nodded and left the room with the maids. So now, I focused on the sleeping bunny on my chest. I tried scratching his cheeks, but it made him snuggle on me more.

I don't want to do this but, he leaves me no choice.

"Uughh!" I groaned in pain and flinched my body. I'm only pretending though.

"W-What?!" He woke up fast and got up, looking around frantically. He looks at me with worry written all over his face. "What happened? Are you hurt? Do you need pain killers?"

I laughed and he looked at me with a confused expression..

"I'm sorry, bunny. But, I'm okay, you won't wake up and we need to eat dinner." I said with an apologetic smile on my face.

He tilted his head in confusion, he looked at the table beside the bed and saw the trays of food. He pouted and nodded.

"You could've woken me up in a nicer way and not make me panic." He said in a stern tone with his arms crossed on his chest.

"I already said I'm sorry..." I said and this time, I'm the one who pouted. Please work...

My bunny just stared at me for a moment before he sighed. I knew it would work. He kissed my lips briefly and took the plate from the tray.

"I love you, but you need to eat" he said. I moved aside a little, giving him some space on the bed to sit on. "You haven't eaten anything for the past two weeks, except for those liquids"

"I know, bun." I said and watched him as he stirs the soup. "My mouth's already watering just from seeing and smelling that soup."

"Same. Here you go" I took the soup and the savory flavor invaded my tongue. I couldn't help but moan. "Hmm~ That taste's so good"

"Better my soup?" He asked with a sly smirk.

I squinted my eyes ar him and grabbed his chin with my finger and thumb, making him slowly look at me. His eye's clearly screams lust.

"You know..." I stopped mid-way and looked at his plump lips down to his neck, which may I add, rather looks....more appetizing. "I kind of want a taste of that soup of yours"

His lustful gaze only deepend and as he leaned in for a kiss. I always feel in a bliss whenever I feel his lips on mine. He moaned a little, and it woke something up inside me.

I grabbed the back of his head and deepend our kiss. I bit his lower lips causing for him to open his mouth, I took that opportunity to slip my tongue inside. His hand automatically placed the soup down on the table and wrapped his arms around my neck.

I explored the inside of his mouth with my tongue, his moan getting louder and louder. He shivers as I massage the back of his neck, his hips moving on its own, rubbing it against my leg. I can his hard on.

I took one last suck on his tongue before pulling away, making him whine. His eyes are in daze and small drool on the side of his mouth, clearly wanting more. I smiled and wiped it off with my thumb.

"As much as I want to ravish you, here and now, my sweet tempting bunny..." I looked at his eyes with the same lustful gaze. "But I still need to heal"

My words made his lips turn into a frown and clearly displeased from what I just said. I gave him an apologetic smile and caresses his cheek. He leaned on my hand with a defeated look on his face.

"I promise to make you feel god once I'm fully healed. Hmm? Bunny?" I said as I snuggle my nose on the crook of his neck, inhaling his scent. God~ I miss his scent

We stayed like that for a moment before he pulled back. He pushed me back and just stared at me, still having that cute pout of his. I just smiled at him, not knowing what to do. I sometimes don't know what's going on inside that head of his.

"You know...." He started. He looks down and I just followed his gaze. "You're not allowed to make any move to make me feel good for now, but...."

He looks up at me and stared to my eyes, before he moved down slowly, running his hand on top of the blanket that's covering my lower half.

"It doesn't stop me from making you feel good" he said with a sly smirk.

Oh sh*t.....

____________
Updated: 10th of February 2024
A/N:
     Yeah... I've been itching to write a scene.