C H A P T E R_28 (Part 2): Clues of Who

______________________Win's POV

Win's POV

   After visiting Sheena, I went back straight to my office and checked every piece of footage near Bright's house. I asked JJ to hack every single CCTV around the neighborhood; we've identified two so far. But we still couldn't get a hold of who shot Bright and stabbed Sheena.

I also gave JJ Bright and Sheena's phone to check.

  *Knock knock*

"Come in," I said, not taking my eyes off the screen of my laptop.

"Win, I've got some intel." Bryan walks in. I looked at him, and he waved the phones, which are both inside a zip-lock plastic bag.

"What is it?" I asked, moving the laptop aside.
He placed them down on my desk and just stood in his position.

"It looks like Bright's phone was hacked. According to JJ, someone hacked into Bright's phone to make Sheena go back and not get Chatri."

  I took Bright's phone out of the bag and opened it; the screen flashed, and I saw his lock screen. It's a picture of us three on Chatri's birthday.

"I see. How about Sheena's phone?" I asked.

I placed Bright's phone aside from my laptop.
Bryan sighed and shook his head. "No trace of hacking, but..."

"But what?"

"JJ couldn't get more info from her phone; he said that most of the phone's information and other files were deleted, and he tried restoring them, but to no avail."

What's with Sheena's phone?

"Send her phone to Boun; make him try to restore everything or some of the files on that phone." I gave him the phone, and he nodded.

  "Roger that, baby brother" he said then made a salute.

I shook my head. "Stop calling me that."

"Yeah, yeah. As if you'll be able to make me," he said as he placed the phone back on the plastic bag.

As he was about to leave, the door suddenly opened, revealing Mix with a troubled expression. I got a bad feeling, so I stood up.

"What's wrong?"

"We've got some problem" he said.

The three of us left my office, and we hurried back to Sheena's room. The guards are already on standby, and I also spotted Gemini and Kao outside the door.

They moved back and bowed their heads at me as I walked past them. I went inside the room and saw AJ standing near the bed with his hands on his hips.

I walked closer and saw Sheena's head bashed open. The cloth of the bed is now covered in red, you couldn't even recognize that this dead body right here is Sheena.

"What happened?" I asked, still eyeing her dead body.

"We're looking into it; I just don't know how the hell someone got inside the facility," he said, and he stepped closer to inspect the body. "It looks like someone doesn't want her to spill anything to us."