C H A P T E R_33

Win's POV

After that eventful play we've done in the dungeon, I left the place and went back to the mansion. Of course, I cleaned all the blood that got on me from the traps we've set up. I can't believe they still work very smoothly.

  Zee, the guy who is unexpectedly very cooperative throughout the whole fiasco, is currently locked up on the cellar of the Headquarters. I decided to postpone the interrogation for another day since Dad said Chatri insisted on going home.

  I got worried so I said okay. We're currently driving back to the mansion with Thyron being the driver. Upon reaching the gates of the mansion, the other guards opened it and I saw Chatri sitting by the stairs on the front porch. His eyes lighting up upon seeing us.

  Thyron parked the car and I stepped out, the moment my feet touched the floor, Chatri ran towards me and hugged me tightly.

  "Hey, there. What's the rush??" I asked kissing the top of his head. I moved us back a bit so I can close the car's door. I signaled Thyron to park the car.

  "I....I have a surprise for you" He said softly, while looking up at me and his arms still around me.

  I laughed a little and placed my hand on his left cheek. "Really? What kind of surprise?"

"You'll love it! I just know it!" He said with excitement. He held my hand and pulled me inside the house.

  I just let him take me wherever he wants. We went up to the third floor and he continues to pull me on the hallway, I noticed where he is taking me. Bright's room. The door to Bright's room is always close as for my order. But, this time, it's wide open.

   I felt a bit nervous and scared just from seeing it, I don't even know why. Chatri eventually pulled me inside, my eyes widened when I saw what was going on inside.

  Bright's wide awake with a doctor and two nurses standing by his bed. Dad and Bryan are also here. My eyes found Bright's and my mind still couldn't comprehend what's going on. Am I still dreaming? Or is this already a delusion?

  "You are not delusional, master William." The doctor said, pulling me out of my train of thoughts. He placed his stethoscope around his neck before saying, "Mr. Vachirawit is awake but we still need to monitor his condition just to make sure that he is indeed in a healthy state."

I mindlessly nodded and thanked the doctor. My eyes still focused on Bright, he's smiling faintly at me. Dad patted my shoulder before leaving, while the others left the room quietly, leaving me and Bright alone. They closed the door as they left.

    Bright raised his hand, reaching out before saying. "C-come he..re, bun. I miss you" his voice sounded rough and almost in a whisper.

Without hesitation, I ran towards him and cautiously hugged him. I buried my face on the crook of his neck, my eyes wouldn't stop watering. His hand on my head and back, caressing me lovingly. I miss this....

  "I miss you so much, Bunny." He said sweetly and softly as I felt his lips on my temple. "I'm glad you're okay."

I cried like a little kid, all the build up emotions that I've been holding up, all those emotions that I've been trying to hide, bursts out of me. I couldn't stop crying, my wolf just hugged me tightly and kept whispering loving words into my ears, reassuring me that.....

Those moments is real, I'm not getting insane. He also releases his pheromone which I missed the most. I find comfort, and slowly....I purred myself to sleep, with Bright's pheromone serving as my blanket.

_________

Bryan's POV

We left the room to give to her two love birds some time to embrace each other. Not in a sexual way, I think my little brother knows that his mate is still not allowed to do that kind of thing..... For now

"Uncle Bryan...." Chatri called me as he pulls the hem of my shirt.

I looked down and hummed at him. "Hmm? What is it?"

"Can we make some soup and also I want to bake something." He said.

"Is it for your dad?"

He nodded. "Yes, and also for papa. While they bathe on each other's scent, I'll make them something to eat."

I was surprised by the words he just used, how in the world did this kid say then without hesitation? We might need to teach kid some... vocabularies....

"Okay kid, we'll make them something. But, I don't know if we have all the ingredients we need to make one." I said as we both went to the kitchen.

     I checked the cabinets and Chatri checked the drawers and refrigerators. We managed to get some ingredients, but most are already out of stock.

   "Wanna go to the grocery store?" I asked as I placed the ingredients we found on the kitchen counter.

  He nodded. "Yes! I want to get some gummy bears too."

  "Sure, but your Papa already warned me about you consuming way too much sweets. So let's limit it, okay?" I said as I went to the key racks and took my car keys.

"No problem."

  We both went to the garage and I told Dad where we're going. Aj is still at our condo and is probably sleeping or watching a series again. He's been craving for crepes with lots of kiwis with pickles and pineapple, yeah.... I don't know how that one tastes.

    We went to the garage and Chatri hop on the car seat and buckled himself up. I went to the driver seat and started the engine. While on our way to the grocery, Dad sent me a message and only to see a long ass list of his grocery. He said that if we're buying some ingredients, better fill up the whole kitchen while we're at it.

   "Hey, kiddo" I called out for Chatri and he looks up from his iPad. "I think we'll be taking long since grandad just sent us his own lists of groceries, but I'll make sure we'll make it before dinner" I explained.

He hummed and nodded. "Okay! As long as we make it back before dinner..."

   This kid is wayyy mature

"Of course, I have to go back to AJ early anyway."

_______________
Updated: 26th of January 2024

Small update for today. I'll finish the story, so don't worry. ♥️ Oh, and Bright's finally awake..yehey!