Chapter Uno 1️⃣

Joe's pov

*beep* *beep* beep*
I sighed as my alarm went off, man! Why does school exist? I look at the time, *6:32* Ughhhhhh

I get up, brush my teeth, get ready, whatever the hell i have to do to get ready for school. I was not a morning person.

I grab my skateboard and start heading to where Kaoru, Adam and I meet before going to school together. Though I doubt they're gonna be there.

I wait about a good ten minutes until Adam and Kaoru arrive, I say good morning and hello to both of them and we start walking, but as always they walk ahead and don't pay me any attention. I think they were talking about what to do this weekend or going out with Adam's other friends.

Ever since Kaoru and Adam got together i've been third wheeling them wherever we go. It's kinda
annoying- and uncomfortable. Idk why but Adam is always flirting and it makes me wanna throw up. It also makes me feel kinda.....jealous?

I've liked Kaoru since we started high-school but never had the guts to tell him. When we started skateboarding we always did it together, then we met Adam. He was really good! Kaoru admired that. At first I didn't mind, but then it got to the point where he would ditch me to go skateboarding with him.

Then they got together, my heart absolutely shattered. But as any other failed love story I shut up and let Kaoru be happy. Even though I had a bad feeling about Adam-

Whatever.... I gotta stop thinking about that we're almost at school anyways.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Kaoru's POV ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We should go out this weekend"

"Yea we should!"

I was talking with Adam about a place he wants to go with his friends and a few minutes later we got to school. Ugh how much I hate this place- it's so boring!

I was saying goodbye to Adam before walking to class with Kojiro until I noticed he wasn't there? I was already late so I had to hurry to class.

"You're late" The teacher rudely greeted me.

"Right and I'm sorry."

"Just take a seat" Not wanting to deal with him, I quickly went to my desk and sat down.

Kojiro was already in class.

"You dopey gorilla! You left me!" I play hit him to show him I was angry.

"Hey! I told you I was going to class because I didn't want to be late! Plus you were busy talking with Adam..."

The last part he mumbled but I heard it for sure.

"Just don't leave unexpectedly next time!" I turn back to my desk and my eyes were met with the teachers'.

"Sakurayashiki! Stop talking while I'm teaching!"  Of course-I got scolded.

"Sorry sir" I payed my head down on the desk.

Can this day get any worse?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Kojiro's POV ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I chuckled at Kaoru's scolding.

A few class periods later it was time for lunch. Finally!! My favorite part about school. FOOD! <3 I Waited at the lunch area where Kauru, Adam, and I meet.

'It's 10 min into lunch where are they?' I thought to myself.

Ahhhh, of course they were probably having lunch with Adam's friends. Again. Without telling or inviting me. That's the 3 time in the last 2 weeks!