Chapter 16

A/N - school starts in 1 day 💀 wish me luck 😅 I'm not gonna make it through this school year- anyway on with the chapter, enjoy! <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ No POV ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Manami lead the group up the stairs and through the long corridor.

"This is the east wing of the mansion. Mr. Ainosuke has prepared the snacks you all requested in the rooms. Two people shall be sharing one bedroom. Here is the list, if you do not wish to share the room with your assigned roommate please come to me and I will have ur snacks transferred." Manami handed the rowdy group the list.

"Lets go, I'm with Langa!" Reki seemed excited to be sharing a room with his best "friend". 🫢

"Looks like I'm with you pinky." Joe put his arm around Cherry's shoulder smirking.

"Get off me you gorilla."

"What there's no way I'm sharing a room with this punk!" Nothing has happened and yet Kojiro and Kaoru were arguing.

"I'm sorry! Would you like to be transferred to a different room?" Manami offered trying to secure the comfort of the mansion's guests.

"Yes, I would actu-" Kojiro was cut off by Joe covering his mouth with his hand.

"There's no need for that! They're fine sleeping in the same room! Right?" Joe looked angrily at Kojiro.

"R-Right!" Kojiro aggressive nodded his head towards Manami.

"Great! The room to go to once you all get settled is room 608. It is the room downstairs, you take a left and it will be the third room to the right. Mr. Ainosuke will meet you there, please come in the matter of 20 minutes." Manami quickly bowed and started walking off before she remembered to say something.

"Oh! One more thing, Mr. Ainosuke has asked you all to please stay out of the Upper West wing as there are his resting and work quarters. Thank you!" She turned around and started walking towards her next post.

"Why can't we go in the west wing?" Langa asked out of curiosity and suspicion.

"This is the weirdest sleepover ever." Miya opened the door to his room then closed it to have privacy before heading down. The rest did the same knowing this will be an interesting night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Adam's POV ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Tadashi where are you going?" Tadashi was quickly walking towards his quarters.

"I'm retiring for the day but before that I need to sort out somethings regarding your schedule tomorrow. You should also be heading towards the main room you shouldn't keep the group waiting." He turned around for a swift second to tell me that before he turned around to continue walking.

"What do you mean your retiring for the day? Isn't this a sleepover?" I grabbed his wrist to prevent him from walking any farther.

"I-I wasn't aware that I was included in this event?"

"Of course you are Tadashi. There's also no why I'm going to spend time with them by myself." Kinda ruined the moment with that last part but it was true.

"Right sir, we should get going then." Again he started walking but I stopped him one last time.

"Wearing that? You're still wearing your uniform, get into something comfortable."

"Okay sir, you should head downstairs." He looked down embarrassed.

"Make sure to be down there in 10 minutes." Before I left I pulled him in and kissed his head.