Chapter 13

A/N- I just reread the last chapter and omg 💀 the spelling mistakes and how many times I wrote ____ said triggered me so much. I will be sure to edit all the chapters when I'm done with this book 😮‍💨.  (I just finished editing that chapter and I hope it is better!)

Anyway onto the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Joe's POV ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on guys hurry up and get in the car!"

I kinda felt bad leaving Kaoru alone but he's the one who came up with the idea so it must have been okay with him.

"So Reki, what are you going to get for tomorrow?" Langa asked.

"For what?"

"We're going to Adam's house tomorrow."

"Right- I'm probably going to get some soda and candy for the night." Reki answered while laying back comfortably into the car seat.

"We had that conversation like 10 minutes ago how do you forget?"

"You're not going to get any actual food?" Miya was always being aware of what he ate because he wanted to stay healthy. But this was a one time thing were you could ask for anything and you would get it without paying for it. Why not cheat a little.

"You're really not going to get anything sweet Miya?" I asked him because I know that he loves certain types of candies that are sweet.

"I will, but im going to some type of actual food unlike fire boy over here." Miya pointed at Reki with a cat face.

"Fire boy?! Where did that come from?" He and Miya started arguing.

"At least I don't look like a furry!" Reki shot back at Miya.

"PFFT! HAHA!" Kaoru burst out laughing for some immature reason and everyone started arguing in the car.

"We're here!!" Shadow caught everyone's attention and they rushed out of the car out of hunger.

We all walked inside and took a seat. Sakune soon rushed out.

"Mr. Nanjo! Welcome back!"

"Hey Sakune! What are you doing here so late?" It was around 11pm and the restaurant closed at 10:00pm.

"A certain group of customers ordered a lot of food and came in last minute so I had to serve them. They left around 30 minutes ago and I told the others I'd lock up the restaurant." She was walking around the restaurant sweeping the floor.

"Do you want me to serve you guys? You all must be hungry!" I could tell she was genuinely offering to serve the food and stay for a bit longer.

"If you don't mind! Thank you Sakune!" I thanked her and sat down at the table. We all ordered our food and waited for her to bring it out.

"Don't forget to text Tadashi the food you all want." I reminded the group sipping a glass of white wine.

A few minutes Sakune came out with the food.

"Eat well!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
>>>>>>>>>>>>In the morning>>>>>>>>>>>>>

~~~~~~~~~~~~Naomi's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaoru is getting discharged today so I was told to do his final check up. It was around 11am and knowing him he's probably thinking of doing something stupid.

"Kaoru!" I burst into the room and saw a sleeping Sakurayashiki.

'You just came out of a coma how are you still tired?' I thought to myself.