Chapter 11

A/N- Disclaimer!! - I have never been in a coma or know anyone who has been in a coma so this may not be realistic.

Ik I announced last chapter that we got to 300 views but now we got to 400🤭Thank you all so much for reading this<3 I'll continue to work hard to make chapters! Anyway on with the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Joe's POV ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ugh, my head~"

I turned around and I saw Cherry. But not in the lifeless look he had for the past two weeks, he was moving!

I immediately shot up and ran towards him. I tripped on a stool on the way but that didn't matter.

"Cherry!" I immediately hugged him.

"Joe? Why are you hugging me all of a sudden?" He asked confused.

"You we're in a coma for two weeks four eyes!" By his surroundings I'm sure he would have noticed he's in a hospital.

He finally looked around and saw the medicines, posters on the wall, and the group around him.

"That explains why my head hurts so much..." He groaned as he rubbed his head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ Cherry's POV ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mama!" Miya ran up to me.

"Careful Miya! You might trip!" I embraced him in my arms.

The others came up around me and telling me what has happened while I was partially unconscious.

"Langa won the race against Adam!" Reki said.

"Really?! Congratulations Langa!" I looked up at him still tired.

I kinda already knew but it was confirmed, he really did!

We talked for a bit, ate some cake, and argued with each other until it went silent again.

"I'll go tell the doctors that your awake! I love you!

Before he left, he lifted up my chin and gave me a peck on the lips.

"I'll be back guys!" Joe innocently said as he walked out of the room.

"WHA- JOE YOU CANT DO THAT IN PUBLIC!" I screamed at the door feeling flushed.

I suddenly saw Kaoru and Kojiro and remembered we never told that about Joe and I's relationship.
They were both blushing like crazy, especially Kojiro.

Reki and Miya were gossiping just enough for me to hear them.

"You two cut it out!" I said flustered.

"We think you should tell them." Reki suggested while Miya nodded his head.

"Fine!" Joe already revealed the whole relationship so what's the point in keeping it from them.

"Tell us what?" Kaoru looked at me in confusion.

"I'll explain when Joe gets back, but first I need to freshen up, I feel like shi-" I tried to get up.

"NO WAY MR. SAKURAYASHIKI!! SIT YOUR ASS BACK DOWN!! I need to check if everything is ok before you do something." Naomi barged into the room.

"NAOMI?!" She's a client I worked with but we got to know each other overtime and became close friends.

"Hey Naomi!" Everyone in the group greeted her except Kaoru and Kojiro because they didn't know her.

"Hey guys!" She greeted them back.

"Awww you guys look like Mini Kojiro and Kaoru!" Naomi shook hands with both of them before pulling them into a hug.

"I'm Naomi, one of the top doctors at this hospital!"