Chapter 18

A/N- Hello!! I'm sorry for not updating in forever 😭 Updates will be inconsistent regarding school and other things 😅 please be patient<3 ALSO THANK U FOR 2k!!!! HOORAYYYYYYY!! On with the story<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~ Tadashi's POV ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just got a call from Mr. Ainosuke's aunts saying they'll be here for lunch tomorrow. Even worse she said they'll be talking to me and Ainosuke.

He has been acting a little showy around the press and there are rumors going around. But they aren't to the point that they would hear it?

In the middle of my train of thoughts I heard my personal phone ring. They must be ready to come back from skating. I rush downstairs to get into the limo, Mr. Ainosuke does not like to wait-

I arrived at S and saw the group standing together with a group of people surrounding them.

"Excuse me everybody!" Ainosuke, noticing the car, raised his voice to catch the attention of the crowd to move out of his way.

The group followed him rushing, what were they running away from?

I started to get out of the car to open the door for them but when I was halfway out they already opened the door and were rushing inside.

"TADASHI DRIVE!" Reki yelled from the backseat in a panic.

"What's going on?!" I soon saw a crowd of people running towards the car and realized if they surrounded the car, we wouldn't get out of here until the next day.

Stepping on the gas, I turned the car around and bolted to the exit.

"Oh thank the gods." Kaoru sunk back into his seat relived.

"We're gone for 1 month and a half and they act as if we weren't there for a year!" Oh- so that's what happened- to be honest that's kinda funny.

"This is your fault Joe! You kissed me and it caused them to go crazy!!" Cherry yelled at Joe flustered and frustrated at the same time.

"That was a stupid thing to do." Miya was playing his game in his seat not looking up. Where did he pack that?

"You shouldn't have waved at the crowd!"

"What you did affects them way more, you can't just do that!" Cherry and Joe kept on arguing over who was wrong until we got to the mansion.

"Please get out of the car." Still arguing they left the car and I went to park it.

When I got inside the group was already there.

"Tadashi could u get me a drink?"

"Of course sir" I bowed and walked to the kitchen.

I was pondering my head to find a way to tell Mr. Ainosuke about his aunts without upsetting him. Making him angry is never fun. For anyone in the mansion.

I got his wine and walked towards the living room making sure not to drop it this time.

"S-sir your drink." I handed him his drink and he slowly sipped it.

"Can you and Manami prepare the theatre. I want to watch a movie before we all have to go to sleep."

"I'll start on it right away." Bowing, I went up the stairs to find Manami and head to the theatre.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ Adam's POV ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Something is up with Tadashi. Did something happen when I was gone? Anyway I have to find out.

I'm not very happy about the fact he's still not comfortable to tell me things open heartedly, but who can blame him.

"You all can go wash up, after, go to the theatre room. Check the card in your room for the room number." I drank the last sip of my wine before getting up.

"Is everything okay?" Joe asked

"Yea everything is fine, just go wash up. And don't take to long!" I started walking towards my personal wing.

I'll just take a shower, I'm probably overthinking it.

>>>>>>>>>•after taking a shower•>>>>>>>>>>>

What should I wear- I checked in my drawer but I didn't have any more Hisoka sweat pants so I had to go with basic black ones 😔

I got to the theatre room and no one was there. Just great, I told them to not take to lon- wait- no one's here?

I saw something moving in the corner and I saw Manami.

"Manami?"

"Eep! Oh! Hello sir, I'm sorry, you startled me, is there anything you need?" She stop dusting and stood towards me.

"Where is Tadashi?"

"He said he needed some fresh air and went to the garden sir."

"Ok"

Before hearing a response back I left the room. I wanted to check on Tadashi. Now I know for sure somethings up. He only goes out for fresh air when somethings on his mind.

I get to the entrance of the garden and I see Tadashi sitting on the fence of the gazebo leaning on the pillar and reading a book.

"Tadashi."

I grab his attention, he turns to look at me with a slightly confused face.

"Yes what is it?"

"What's on your mind?" I grab a chair from in of the tables and sit in front of him.

"What do you mean?"

"Don't lie to me, I know your hiding something and don't want to tell me."

"But sir-"

"Just Tell me Kikuchi, I swear I'm a different person from back then." I took his hand and kissed it.

"I promise"

"Ainosuke, it isn't that big of a deal."

"Then why don't you tell me about it?"

"Your aunts are coming here for lunch tomorrow."

"What?" As much as I hate my aunts visiting me on unannounced occasions this wasn't that big of a deal for Tadashi to make.

"Your really overthinking about that? They're probably just here to check in on m-"

"That's not it." He interrupted me looking uneasy.

"Then what is it?"

"She stated that the reason they're visiting is to talk to you and me. You know the rumors going around in the business, what if they found out."

"That's not possible-"

"I hope it isn't."

I stood up and pulled him into a hug.

"Nothing will happen to you Tadashi, I promise."

"You sure are making a lot of promises today." He let out a slight chuckle hugging back.

"I guess I am, aren't I?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N- bro nvm that was kinda sweet 🥹 anyway- I think the next chapter will be the last! Or at least I'm planning on it- I'm also planning on making the Tadai book a continuation of this one so stay tuned<3

To make it easier to be informed about books and breaks make sure to follow!!

Remember to vote as it really helps and comment if you have any!!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

New Question!! What is your favorite school subject? Mines history, the teachers r rlly fun too 🤭
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Don't forget to drink water and stay healthy!!

Thanks for reading<3

Word count: 1143