Chapter 3

A/N - Hello!! I'm going on Vacation soon so updates might be slow but I will try to post when I can! Hope u enjoy the chapter! <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ No POV ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joe took Kaoru and Kojiro to his restaurant before opening time. They had around 3 hours before the group arrived so Kaoru and Kojiro had free time to do whatever.

"Let's go skating Kojiro!" Kaoru said, wherever he went, whatever time, he wanted to skate.

"Shouldn't we eat first?" Kojiro half wanting to try his food and half hungry.

"No need, we're going to have lunch with pinky and the group soon so relax and don't do anything stupid."  Joe said walking out of the kitchen.

He that with seriousness in his voice. He was preparing to open the restaurant and have employees/customers coming in.

However, Kaoru rolled his eyes and took Kojiro's hand to go skating. There was a nerby skate park about a quarter of a mile away from Sia La Luce, it was convenient for everyone in the group who skated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Cherry's pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was heading towards Sia La Luce to meet Joe and the others when I saw Kaoru and Kojiro skating. I suddenly had the urge to join them. It made me happy to see Joe and I skating together when we were younger with my own eyes instead of in memory.

I entered the restaurant and Joe greeted me almost immediately.

"Good morning pinky." He said with a smirk.

"Hello dopey gorilla" I shot him a look back.

"Im going to go skate with Kaoru and Kojiro do u know where Carla is?" I asked looking around for her.

"Yeah shes- wait you're leaving me here?!" Joe said disappointed.

"It's your restaurant is it not?" I turned to look at him.

"Yeah.....but still" Joe said with a pouting face.

"Ill be back before u know it, plus- i'll make it up to you later, I promise" I had a light blush knowing he would get the wrong idea.

"Ok fine."

I took Carla in my hands from the counter and kissed Joe's forehead before leaving the restaurant.
Im sure I left him a bit flustered but to be honest, so was I.

My mind cleared thoughts as I rode into the skate park.

"Hey Cherry!!" Kaoru screamed.

"Hello" I responded back to him

"Where's Joe?" Im guessing Kojiro was confused that we're not here together.

"He owns the restaurant so he likes to be there when it's open helping out his employees. I finished work and decided to come skating with you two." I placed Carla down and stopped on the board.

"Let's go!! I get to see my future self skate! I bet I'm a lot better." My past self sounded really excited.

"But what is up with your skateboard?" He asked pointing at Carla.

"This is Carla, she's an AI skateboard and she's amazing!" I scoffed feeling a bit offended.

"Why not just use a regular one, isn't an AI a bit much."

"Absolutely not, she's isn't just AI she's- ugh just forget it I'll explain later." I said feeling misunderstood

Carla meant a lot to me, more than anyone could understand, not even my past self could. But then again Kojiro and Adam haven't left yet. (Foreshadowing 🤭)

We started skating for about and hour until Kojiro called and said that the group was here.

"Guys cmon they're at the restaurant." I said waving at Kaoru and Kojiro to stop skating.

"Thank god, I thought I was going to starve to death." We all knew he was hungry, his stomach was growling more than an angry dog.

We skated back to Sia La Luce quickly to meet the group.

We got there and headed inside. We saw them at the table we always sit at when we come here to eat. The moment I stepped in Kojiro greeted me. Reki and Miya snickered, I shot them a look. We sat down (with Joe) and ordered drinks.

"Kaoru and Kojiro, this is Miya, Langa, Reki, and Hiromi." I pointed to them as a said their names.

"Guys this is Kaoru and Kojiro.....Joe and I's past selves."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Joe's POV ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What?" Miya looked up from his Nintendo with a confused look.

"How?" Reki added to the questions.

"We don't know how but we're just going to have them stay with us until we find a solution." Cherry was looking serious because this was an odd situation.

"I don't mind having mini pinky around." I blew him a kiss and winked.

Both Kaorus' blushed but of course the older one had to hit me in the head....with his fan....that really hurt.

"Stop flirting with everyone you see you perverted gorilla!! That's a minor!" He kept on smacking me.

"It's not everyone Kaoru, it's just you." I looked at him all lovey dovey.

"Liar~" Hiromi said sipping his tea while looking away.

Everyone started laughing, but tbh I didn't care because so was Cherry, I knew it was meant to be a joke.

"You actually get girls?" Kaoru said sounding surprised.

"Yes I do, and why do you sound surprised?!" I was getting offended.

"Because Kojiro never gets girls." Kaoru leaned back into his chair not believing a word I say.

Kojiro immediately turned his head to confront Kaoru.

"Really Kaoru!!" He yelled.

"Dang Joe, you didn't always get hit on by woman." Reki looked at me with question.

"I did just not as much!" I sounded so embarrassed I heard it myself.

"What is "not as much" with the amount of girls you get now?" Langa was now munching on his 4th burger.

"It doesn't matter" I could tell Cherry was starting to get annoyed with the subject.

"Your right Mama. With the amount of girls Papa gets now someone might get jealous~" Miya commented really over-pouring the tea in the cup.

"Oop-" Hiromi was left speechless-

"Miya!! I am not jealous!" Cherry said blushing to a point where it's noticeable.

"Of course Mama and I'm not amazing at skating." Miya had a smug smile on his face.

"Wait mama-" Kaoru started realizing what Miya was saying.

"-and didn't he call Joe papa?" Kojiro said I could tell heat was coming to his face.

"Yeah?" Miya said completely unaware of the situation.

"Did you guys not tell them yet?" Langa spilled out complicating the situation.

Dang the one time that kid speaks it has to be against me- Cherry and I started panicking a little.

"Tell us what?" Kaoru immediately said with an untrusting tone.

"Erm-"

A/N - CLIFFHANGER!!! This chapter did not go the way I expected it too-I hoped you enjoyed it tho lol.

Don't forget to vote for it really helps! Comment if you have any! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Don't forget to drink water!!! See u in the next Chapter!<3

Thanks for reading!!

Word count:1148