Chapter 8

A/N- Sorry for posting a little late I'm going on vacation soon so my I might not post a lot during the two weeks lol- Disclaimer- SPOILERS!!! Enjoy the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~ Langa's POV ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today's the day of the race ig. I'm kinda excited, but Reki says I shouldn't be. He says it's scary racing against Adam, especially since it's illegal racing and no one is stoping him from doing anything. But-that's the fun in it.

Reki was even more surprised when I told him I was planning to win against Adam. Why would I want to race him and not win? This is confusing. He's just a Hisoka 2.0 on wheels.

"Hasegawa!"

I suddenly hear someone shouting at me.

"Answer the question on the board. Lets see if you're paying attention!"

I look at the board to see the question.

"If Johnny walked 2,4568.90 kilometers in 30 minutes how much soap will he have to eat for each kilometer?"

What?- I thought this class was English?

"Well?" The teacher said

"I'm sorry sir I don't kn-"

"EXACTLY, stop daydreaming about girls and focus on the lesson." The teacher smacked me on the head.

I heard him mutter "yOuTh tHeSe dAyS" under his breath. That man would be in jail if this happened in Canada.

*RING*

Well that's the bell, finally to lunch, even though I feel like it's been days since 1st period started. I was walking until the thought that I would see Reki popped into my mind. I started running until I got to our usual spot. His class is closer so he's usually there before me. I get there panting and out of breath.

"Woah! Langa! Why are you running to over here so fast? Is an ogre chasing you?" Reki said looking behind me.

"Some-thing-HUFF- like that." I said taking a seat right next to Reki on the rooftop.

"Why do you look so glum?"  He asks.

" I got yelled at by Akiyama-sensi for daydreaming in class."

"Yeesh, that man is mean. What'd he make you do?"

Reki has him for 4th period, and has spaced out plenty of times to know Mr. Akiyama always has to publicly embarrass you in front of the class.

"He made me answer a weird math problem in the board." I took a sip from my soda and took out my lunch.

"But doesn't he teach English?" Reki said with his mouth full."

"That's what I thought."

>>>>>>>>*time skip to after school*>>>>>>>>>>

I was walking home with Reki,skateboard in hand, and was thinking about how much homework I have to do. I was thinking if I should invite Reki over to do it together. The thought of him being at my house made me blush a little. Mom would so make fun of me for this-

"LANGA!" Reki yells.

"Yes?- sorry"

"I can see why you got scolded at school today for spacing out. What's on your mind?" Reki stopped walking and was Joe standing in front of me.

"Nothing much, just feeling a bit uneasy."

"I bet it's because of the race with Adam." Reki starting to walk again with a disturbed look on his face.