~Who's the boss?~

Present day

Alice pov

Well it's just three days before I make my entrance to the club and so far my team has been under smooth operation.

Kim pov

"Ali, we have a problem with one of the guys." "What's the issue?", she asks fuming. "Well he said that he won't take orders if he doesn't see the boss first." "Okay, take me to him then.", she says.

"You... what's your name?", she asks. "I'm Jean.", he says with an attitude. Big mistake talking to her like that. "Do you know who the fuck I am, huh?", she asks as she pulls out a dagger. "Kim, tell the others to come and observe please.

Next thing she does is tell him to sit down in a chair. First he hesitates, but then he complies. After he sat, she took the dagger and plunged it through his left thigh repeatedly and twisted it.

Alice pov

"If you want to be a bitch and disrespect my orders again, you will not see the next day. Are we clear, testa di merda?" "Yes ma'am, it's c-crys-t-tal c-clear!" , he answers in pain and it was surprisingly so amusing to me that I ended up smiling.

"As for everyone else, don't cross my boundaries and your life won't be lost in your slumber or infront of witnesses. I love keeping my outifs clean till the day ends, so please. Do, not, fuck with my span of patience!"

"You are all dismissed. Now go be useful." As soon as those words left my mouth, they all disappeared in the blink of an eye. Being a leader takes a lot of effort. "Kim, before you go, please meet me in homeroom in five. Bring Bri along, she might just be of great use.

At Homeroom

"Ali, do you need anything to drink?", Bri asks. "Yeah, can you please bring me a bourbon on the rocks. I need that after having my patience tested by your new guy." "Okay and you Kim? she asks. "Well, just bring anything that's not too strong.", he replies.

"Hmm, you wanna take it slow today Kim?", I ask. Bri smiles knowingly. "Ali, when is Dom coming back?", Bri asks as she brings our drinks. "I - I'm not sure." I say with a light blush.

Moments later my phone rings. Oh, it's Elda, I haven't seen or heard of her since after we finished school. She was a very good friend of mine. "Excuse me guys, I really need to take this call."

'Hey Elda, hoe gaan dit met jou?' 'Ag, dis maar so aan en af. Ek wou net vra of jy al die boodskap gekry het?', she asks. 'Nee, waaroor is dit?' 'Ali, die shippings is almal verlore.', she says in panic. 'Hoe het dit gebeur? Waar was Lukas toe dit gebeur?' 'Ek weet nie, maar ek dink dat jy hier mot uitkom. Sien jou weer, bye.', she says. 'Bye, stuur groete.'

(Hey Elda, how are you? Ah, it's up and down. I needed to ask you if you got the message? No, what was it about? Ali, all the shippings are lost. How did that happen? Where was Lukas when that happened? 'I don't know, but I think that you should get here. See you soon, bye.' 'Bye, share my greetings.')

"Who called, was it Dom?", Kim asks. "Nuh, it's my friend Elda who called about my shippings that went lost. I have a hunch on who is trying to steal my building supplies. It can only be Rivabianci's guys." "For sure. So, are you going to try catching them?", Kim questions.

"Yeah, can you call Aless and tell him to get the car ready for my meeting at 5pm?" "Sure thing. Oh and your guy who was incharge is on his way with the others.", Kim says. "Thanks for the heads up, please tell them to meet me in my office."

20 minutes later the guy arrives with two other men. "Madam Alice, I am so sorry for what happened. I was informed by the Capo on the other side that the shippings were sent to us, but along the way they were stolen by the Rivabianci clan. Is there anything else we can do to help with getting it back?", he asks. "No, except... get me some info on who exactly it was that did this and catch that person and bring them here. I know exactly what to do with them. For now you are dismissed."

AT THE MEETING

"Miss Rossi, we have seen that you want to add some changes to the architecture of your new house. Is Mr. Morrone here to second your decision with you or are you going to do the rest alone?", Mark, my architect asks. "No, he's still not back, I will be finalising my work from here on. For the office area, I was thinking to get a room behind it as my saferoom and weapons volt. Maybe move my bedroom next to the study and move the tv room next to the kitchen. My garden should also be in the centre of all buildings in the yard. That's it from me." "Well, then it's finalised, see you at the building site Miss Rossi.", Mark says in a salute as we shake hands.

THE CLUB DAY

My outfit

"Miss Rossi

"Miss Rossi." The goon at the entrance greets with a nod. "Malick.", I nod back. As I walk in further, a man approaches and says, "Mr. Rivabianci is waiting upstairs." Showing him to lead the way, I follow him up the stairs.

I find a group of men facing me with smirks and lustful looks. "Ladies, ladies, now I know I'm handsome, but you don't have to stare.", I say to them cockily and their smirks fade. Serves them right, pussies.

"Ah, Rossi, what a pleasant surprise. You came alone?", he asks. "Oh, dear sweet Rivabianci. If it wasn't for our rivalry, I swear I would have you on your knees , begging for a taste. Maybe, just maybe your ass could be that much more useful.", I answer, ignoring his question.

"Hmm, fiesty, just like I've heard. I know you want me dead Alice, but it's not me who killed your family. It was my father, he and your father knew why our families were rivals.", he says.

"Don't talk yourself clean, you piece of shit. Your men took my building supplies, you disrespect me just because I'm a girl and I'm young. Ask some of those around here and they'll tell you just how much damage this little girl can cause.", I spit back. "Why'd you come here?", he asks. "Because I knew that you'd be here. Don't even think about trying anything either.", I say back.

"Come here Alice.", he instructs. "Why, you want to kill me just like that or what?" "No, I have a proposal for you.", he says. "What would this proposal be Sandro?" "It goes like this, you help me find the guys who have been stealing both of our shippings.", he says. "And what do I get out of that?" "The man who killed your family.", he said simply.

"Oh, let me guess, daddy issues? Dad doesn't agree with what you're doing, so you want him gone now." "No, it's not daddy issues. Look he's betrayed my trust. My organisation wants to do good, but he has other plans and keeps on sabotaging mine. That's why I want to take him down.", he says plainly.

"I'm still not convinced." "Then come to my house tomorrow. We can speak in my office. I promise, no one will touch you and we can futher discuss the agreement if you do agree.", he says. "Okay then, but if I just as close as suspect that you're up to something, you will feel my wrath."

On que, my phone rings. 'Yes, you can wait for me by the door. Cool, ciao.' "So I have to go send me the adress through my assistant." "Take care Alice.", he says and nods.

He definately gives me a weird jitter in the stomach and I can't help but think about the meeting over and over again. I'll have to be prepared for his sly ways or I'll see my ass without the help of a mirror.