~Special~

𝙰𝙻𝙸𝙲𝙴'𝚂 𝙿𝙾𝚅

This morning I wake up to the sun peering through my curtains. What a beautiful day this will be. My thoughts sing to me. I stand up and walk to the window to open it and let in the fresh morning breeze.

Moments later, I go to my bathroom, do my morning routine and take a shower. Today I feel more girly, therefore I will be wearing a floral dress, then go meet up with Sandro.

the dress

In my kitchen, I whip up some pancakes with syrup and blueberries ontop, with a side of apple juice

In my kitchen, I whip up some pancakes with syrup and blueberries ontop, with a side of apple juice. After enjoying my snack alone and in silence, I wash the dishes and go to my office to do light paperwork.

While I'm in the office, Bri comes in, greets and asks me about my meeting. "Are you and Alessandro still meeting up today? You sent me a text last night to remind you.", Bri asks. "Oh yeah, it slipped my mind. Can you ask him to meet me at Carmeli's for lunch please?" "Yes ma'am. Anything else for today?", she asks again. "No, I'm okay. Maybe you can step in when I'm gone. Oh and find out exactly when the construction company need me on site next week, so I can plan accordingly. You can go now."

After informing Sandro about the location, I head over to Carmeli's. Carmeli's is this traditional café for the so called elites. So I thought, no unnecessary people will be around, therefore I chose the place. Heading off to my garage, I choose today's car, my favourite white baby, the Rolls Royce Wraith.

 Heading off to my garage, I choose today's car, my favourite white baby, the Rolls Royce Wraith

With my car ready and outfit looking good, I drive off and find that I'm already 5 minutes late. Damn, working can really make you lose track of time.

𝚂𝙰𝙽𝙳𝚁𝙾'𝚂 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Alice is just one special creature. No one would believe that she's the same girl who doesn't have parents anymore. She has control over her life with so much ease that it's terrifying and she carries herself with so much witt and grace. You can't really place her in a category now can you?

But enough about her life. A few weeks back, I met her situationship, Dominique and at the first sight, we were ready to kill each other. His reason being that I'm the murderer of the Rossi family and mine being straightforward, protection. But after a sit down and talk, we cleared a few stones and settled on a plan to trap my shitty father. He then told me to talk to Alice and then he would explain to her after I give her what's on the tip of the iceberg. So today her assistant informed me that she want to meet me at Carmeli's. I'm assuming that Dominique spoke to her last night and she wants to clarify a few things.

For this, I am dressed in my black suit with a white shirt under and made sure my hair is sleeked back a bit. It's no date, but I still need to look good. Upon arrival, I see that she's not there yet, so I choose a table outside, near the entrance on the deck. There is a nice view to the neighbouring mountains and all the arriving customers who leave their cars for the valet to park. And as I order my drink and look up, I see her. She came with her Wraith. Both look beautiful under the sun, but as she walks around the car with her blinding smile, realisation hits me.

I have never looked at any woman the same way I look at her. She's just different even with the minimal makeup she wears. Right now she has a beautiful floral dress on and my stare on her seems so strong that it pulls her gaze from the valet to me directly. It's like she sensed my eyes on her. She walks over to the table and I get up to pull out her chair for her. Before she sits, she kisses the side of my cheek and thanks me. "How are you this evening Sandro?", she asks. "I'm doing even better now that you are here. How are you m'lady?" "All is good. Today just felt like a really good one. Although I'm so sorry for being late. I got so caught up with the paperwork.", she says, explaining her delay in time. "No worries, we all go through it at times. Would you like to order a drink?" "Oh yes, ofcourse.", she says and takes a look at the menu.

𝙰𝙻𝙸𝙲𝙴'𝚂 𝙿𝙾𝚅

After finding my perfect drink, I inform our waiter and he brings it over  as soon as I ordered. "Wow, I must say, this is a good choice of wine for me." "So Alice, has Dominique told you everything?", he asks first. "Yes, he has and I was thinking. Since you both know the plan, when do you think he'll be coming in?" "From looks of it my mole says he has a deal that he has to handle here in a few weeks. All I will do is lure him into the basement of Dominique's club, then have you as my waitress. You come in and pour a powder that I've made into his drink. I will order a different drink from his and you'll hear what it is when I call for you to come in. Then you spike his, he passes out and you have your way with him. But before you kill him, I want to interview him and know why he did some things.", he explains.

"Okay then. I'll make sure to keep direct contact with you then, until the time comes." "Sure Alice. Then let's exchange numbers here.", he says and we exchange phones and put in our numbers. "Now I'm only a click away." "Here comes the waiter. What you want to order?", Sandro asks. "I'll have the garlic butter salmon bite with a side of fries. And you Sandro?" "Oh, I'll have the steak with fries. Tell them to make the steak well done, but still juicy. Thank you.", he says and the waiter leaves with a nod.

While waiting for the food, we ask questions about each other like, favourite music genre, colour, if we have a partner and many other things. I learned that he had a girlfriend recently, but dumped her because she cheated. "Why would a girl cheat on a guy like you?", I ask a bit too loud and he hears. "What do you mean?", he asks. "Oops, I said that out loud, didn't I?" "Yes, now please explain.", he replies and smirks. "Oh, so you want a big head from my compliment I see. What I meant was that from what I see, you're an amazing guy and no girl should take that for granted." "Really, that's how you feel about me?", he asks in shock. "Honestly, yes. I haven't seen someone as generous as you out there. They all still need some lessons.", I say back genuinely.

He takes my hand into his over the table and looks me in the eyes. "This is where I ask you. Will you give me a chance to show you more of myself?", Sandro comes up. Squeezing his hand, I look at him and say, "Anytime. I really enjoy the person you are around me."

On that note our food arrive and we eat our food.

Well that was a good one. See you in the next and stay safe.