Back to the Basics

7:40 PM
"Thanks for letting me come over by the way"
"No problem," Katelyn hands me a cup of orange juice, "Have you told Aaron yet?" She asked, I down the tangy flavored drink.
"He figured it out..." I tell her with my eyes to the floor. "Oh. Do um...do you mind telling me?"
"What are you going to do if I do tell you?" I ask her, with a hint of nervousness, she crosses her arms, her blue hair swings to the side. I felt a small smile form on my lips from her sass. 
"Alright, I'll tell you."

~Flashback~
I was in bed, Aaron had just stitched me up earlier and man was I sore, every time I would move even the slightest I would hiss in pain. I was in some black shorts and a grey large tee, I maneuvered myself to my side, "Mmph! Ow!" I felt a ton of pressure on my wrist, "What the hell?" There was purple bruising on my wrist, I checked the other one, there was bruising on there as well. The things of what Xavier did started to seep in, I was completely dazed earlier because of the pain meds that I had taken to steady the discomfort I was in. I forcefully got myself out of bed and went to the bathroom, I opened the door, and went to the sink. Looking in the mirror, I lift up my hair, it revealed the same purple bruising that was on my wrist but it was just larger and showed a painful mark that was leftover from Xavier.
"Son of a- !"
I felt something brush against my back, I knew who it was, I quickly let my hair down.
"I already saw it," Said Aaron, his voice calm but serious, I turned around to face him but he was looking in the mirror, his hand was holding up the hair from my neck, studying the bruise he went below and traced his fingers down to my arm.
"Tell me this with all honesty," Aaron looked me in the eyes, his gaze was soft but I could tell he was trying to keep his composure, "do you know who touched you and is this all they did?"
Aaron's voice pleaded with me, it sound as if he was going to break down. I stayed quiet, not that I wanted to but I was still trying to get over what just happened, but it needed to come out...I had to tell him.
"Xavier" I swallowed, "It was Xavier"
His eyes widened, "From college?" I nodded, he let out a shaky laugh and rubbed his temple, his eyes went red and he was digging his nails into his hand.
"Aaron.." I said, signaling him to calm down, who would though? He turned around "Is that all he did!?" He exclaimed tears pricked my eyes,
"He- he made me drink this potion which-" I wiped my nose, "which made my magic just- I can't feel it anymore and..."

Don't tell him

Don't tell him

"He touched me..under my shirt and he kissed me" I told Aaron, his eyes were still red and he radiated with anger.
"Anything else?" He asked, I took a deep breath in "When he was on top of me, he was pressing something against my cut," I put my hand against the spot were I was injured, "Is that all?" He asked
"I think so, at least that's what I can remember"
Aaron exhaled and looked at me, "We'll make an appointment for you tomorrow for the doctors," he brought me in and put us arms around me.
~Flashback ends~

"I'm going to kill that guy!" Katelyn yelled
"Heh..." I swigged some more juice and then Katelyn came over to me
"I'm so sorry..." she put her shoulder on my head, I did the same
"It's okay, plus you have more to worry about anyway..." I looked at her
"Oh yeah...the party"
"Well? You've been planning it since forever!"
Katelyn chuckled, "it's been a while since I've heard you all bubbly and stuff" I laugh at her response, feeling also felt a bit bad.
"Yeah.." I respond, having nothing else to say, I check my phone
"Katelyn I gotta go, I'll see you later" I get up and give her a hug, "Aww, okay, take care!"
"Will do," Katelyn let's me out and I walk home.