Meet The Fam: Sidestory♥️💜

Takes place hours after the birth of Alina.

                                  (ZANE POV)
"Zane, calm down, she's okay" Said Nana, we were in the car on our way to the hospital, "She had the baby in the car!"
"It happens! She's not the-"
"What?"
She placed her hand on my knee, "Just keep driving"
We pull up to the parking lot at the hospital and get out.

"Name?" The receptionist asks, "Ro'meave" I tell her
"All set, you can take a seat."
"Thank you"
Nana and I walk over to the others, Melissa and Lucinda were there and so were Sylvanna and Eric,
"Hey," I give Sylvanna a hug for support and Melissa as well.
"Has anyone said anything yet?" I asked I was tapping my foot, waiting for any information about my best friend.
"Aaron hasn't said anything at the moment, only when he called hours ago," Melissa told us.
"I just hope they're all okay," Said Lucinda, "Aphmau had a pretty rough first and second trimester...not to mention the fight-" I gave Lucinda the look to remind her that Sylvanna was here, she stopped at her last word and changed the subject.
"I just hope she's okay," We nodded in response.
"I'm sure they'll be alright, this is Aaron and Aphmau we're talking about" Nana added,
"I can't just wait to meet the baby though!"
Everyone's spirits lightened, "Yeah.."
"I think she'll look like my mija!" Sylvanna said giddy, "Our genes are quite strong."
"So are ours, but I'm sure she'll be a perfect mix," Said Melissa.

"She is"
We turn around to see Aaron, he looked pretty tired but happy, the most happy I've seen him in a while.

"Aaron! Congratulations!" I said, We walked over to him.

AARON POV)
"Thank you" I felt myself smile, Mel ran over to hug me, "Aaah!! I am so happy for you baby bro!" She placed her hands on my cheeks, " Mom and Dad would be so proud" She gave me a teary-eyed smile and I hugged her again. After saying hello to everyone they gave their well wishes.
"Aph and the baby are doing well, it was...quite a delivery but they're doing better, no serious complications and the baby is beautiful, she's healthy and the most precious little girl I've met...she feels so familiar like she's been here with us before."
"Awee!" Said, everyone
"So! When can we see them?" Asked Nana, "I told Aph she should get her rest but she wanted at least one group of people to see the baby, she knows how much you guys have been a big help so we agreed that the grandparents could visit first"
"Oh! I can't wait! Eric, let's go!"
"R- Right behind ya, sugar."

We get to the room and I open the door. Aphmau was in bed holding our daughter, I went over to her, "Eric and Sylvanna are here, hun."
Aphmau looked up at her mother, "Mom!" She said, Sylvanna rushed over to her and gave her multiple kisses on her forehead and cheeks. "Oh! Mi amor, ¿estás bien?"
Aphmau wiped the tears from her eyes, "Yeah, never better!"
Sylvanna put her eyes on me, "Thank you," She mouthed, I nod and place my hand on Aphmau's shoulder.
"Meet your grandma, baby!"
Sylvanna carefully took the baby out of Aphmau's arms, she cradled her head and rocked her.
"She is adorable you two! So precious! Yes, you are!" Sylvanna cooed.
"Eric?" I motioned my head for him to come over here, "Would you like to hold her?" Said Aphmau, she must've caught on.
"Y-You sure?" He walked over to us a bit hesitantly.
"Your technically her grandparent, of course!"
Eric beamed and went behind Sylvanna, she handed the baby to Eric, and he cradled her as she was beginning to go to sleep.
"She's so tiny!"
We laughed.
"Do you want to know her name?"
Aphmau and I looked at each other, I nodded my head to tell her it was okay.
"Alina. Alina Rachel Lycan-Shalashaska"
The new grandparents gave little cheers at the name,
"Beautiful...Alina" Sylvanna hummed, she rubbed Alina's head of hair.
"Alina Lycan for short, Ya know when she goes to school" Aphmau let out a drowsy laugh.
"She is amazing," Sylvanna handed the baby to me, "I want you two to get your rest! So we will be back as soon as we can tomorrow."
"Sounds great, mom," Aphmau smiled at her mother,"Love you mija!"
Sylvanna and Eric gave us their goodbyes and hugs, I lead them out of the room and thanked them.

APHMAU POV)
"Well..." I grinned and laid back, Aaron put Alina in the hospital bassinet.
"Well?" He kissed me, I smiled at him.
"Can we get something to eat?"
"Of course."