Game night

(ZANE POV)

I let out a sigh of relief as I got out of the shower, it was 7:30 PM and game night was at 8:00, I wrapped a towel from the bathroom shelf and wrapped it around my waist.

*Knock knock!*
"Yes?" I say out loud, "The desserts are done, the beers are being chilled and I have the appetizers ready as well!"
I throw my boxers on, "Thanks KC,"
"No problem! Now I'm going to throw some comfy clothes on, you can have a cupcake or cookie if you want.."
The door slams open, "But save some please!" She looked at me with a warning face, I got goosebumps from the cold air that slapped me in the face.
"Heh, I promise" I smile at my girlfriend as she closes the door, I throw the rest of my clothes on and head downstairs.

"Are you going?"
"Yes..."
"I'm coming with you," Aaron said, slipping on his sneakers, I put mine on as well,
"Why wouldn't you?" I muttered Aaron seated himself on the stairs beside me.
"Because we've been distant all day even though I apologized for what I said"
"And I forgave you for that" I finished tieing my shoelaces and stood up, "Come on" I reached my hand out, "Let's get drunk," I said jokingly, he took my hand and laid a kiss on the back of it, "like the responsible young parents we are"
"Yes! Responsible! Always look both ways!"
"What?" Said Aaron, "Nothing, let's go" I opened the front door.

"Irene, it's beautiful out" Said Aphmau, she was admiring the late night sky while holding Aaron's hand, he was smiling at her, the two hadn't felt this way in a while, of course they loved each other, that spark would always be there but this feeling was nostalgic.
"Remember when me and the girls first moved here?" Aphmau set her eyes on Aaron, "Yeah..." Aaron chuckled, "I ate chocolate with you," Aphmau shook her head, "If only I knew you were allergic, I knew something was wrong when you kept going to the bathroom!" She giggled
"Yeah, that wasn't healthy, my mom was not a fan of me doing it either," Aaron said in a low tone, the mention of his mother pained him and Aphmau felt the same, "I know..."
The couple snaps out of their thoughts when they end up at Katelyn and Kawaii-Chan's door, it swings open to see a pink-haired woman in a knit sweater and gray shorts
"Aphmau! Aaron! Come in!" Said KC in a joyful tone, she led them to the couch. Dante and Travis were standing talking up a storm, Katelyn was on her phone, Laurence and Lucinda were chatting, Zane was near the desserts and Garroth was setting up the games.
"Everybody looks...good" Aphmau muttered to Aaron, even though everyone including herself was wearing comfortable clothing she still felt insecure, she hadn't felt this way since college, even though she just had a baby 6 months ago and worked hard to get her post-baby body back, she still felt a bit more chubby then she was last year but in reality she was a regular sized woman, chub or not. Aaron sure loved it, her thighs, her hips, her chest, and especially her energy.
"Your body is amazing," Aaron whispered back, catching onto how Aphmau was feeling, he placed his hand on her back and led her into the kitchen.

"Aph!" The black-haired and blue-eyed man rushed to hug his best friend and she returned it,
"Zane! How ya doing?"
"It's Great, just excited that we all are together like this again.." Zane said, looking at the group of friends in  the living room
"It is," Said Aaron, I smiled at him and walked into the living room where everyone was sitting, I sat on the floor putting my back against the couch that Travis was currently sitting on, Aaron joined him.
"Cursed soul bro!" Travis said high-fiving Aaron,
"Hey Travis," Aaron returned the high five and sat down next to him.
"So! What are we gonna do?" Lucinda asked, taking a sip of wine from her cup
"I set up some games for us!" Said Garroth, "What kind? Laurence asked " Trivia, never have I ever, and drink or tell"
" 'Drink or tell?' What is that?" Asked Aphmau, Garroth giddily replied, "When a question or truth is asked and you've done it, you drink, then you tell the story!"
"But that sounds like truth or dare," Aphmau said in a confused tone. "Can we please start? I'm getting bored and I wanna have some adult fun!" Katelyn exclaimed, Travis looked over to her and smiled, she smirked back, got up from her seat, and plopped herself onto her boyfriend Travis putting his arm over her.