Chapter 5

"Who the hell am I? I'm the one who Eclipse lives with. Who the hell are you, thinking that you can weasel your way into my girls' pants," Roman asked before turning his glare to Eclipse. "Eclipse, why the hell are you still standing next to a man that you don't know? Do you need to be reminded of where your place is?"

"Sorry Roman," Eclipse said as she made her way towards Roman.

Once Eclipse was within arm's reach, Roman grabbed a hold of her pulling her close to him. "You have been a very naughty girl running off the way that you did. Don't you worry though. I plan on dealing with you when we get back home."

"Why don't you let Eclipse go? Allow her to make her own decisions," Peter said while stepping closer.

Roman glared at Peter while keeping a tight grip. "I'm sorry, but did I come to you for relationship advice? Did I ask you to come take part in our relationship and give your two cents on it? I didn't think so. So, why don't you go about your business and leave my girl to me to deal with?"

"Does mistreating your girl make you feel like a man? Because a real man wouldn't treat his woman the way you are right now," Peter shot back.

"Judging by the way you dress, I guess it's safe to assume that you don't spend much time with one woman. Though from the looks of it, you might attract women who are in the same class as you. What makes you think that you actually have a chance with a woman like Eclipse? Don't you know that she would never go for a man like you? Not when she could have a man like me, who could spoil her, and buy her everything that she could ever want," Roman snapped.

"Roman can you please drop it? Let's just go home and talk about this in private," Eclipse said.

Roman took a moment to consider what Eclipse said before hollering at Peter. "You lucked out this time. My girl wants to go home now. But if you are wise, you will remember to keep away from my girl."

"Eclipse, you don't have to go back with him if you don't want to. Think about how you will be treated once you're behind closed doors with him," Peter begged hoping that Eclipse would go with him instead of the rich prick who got enjoyment out of bossing Eclipse around.

Eclipse avoided Peter's stare as she replied. "I'm sorry Peter, but I should be heading back to Roman's house before I go and make things worse than they already are. Maybe I will see you around."

"Get in the car and wait for me there. If you so much as think about getting out of the car before we make it home, I will make sure that you regret that decision," Roman said before Eclipse started making her way towards the car. Roman made sure to keep his eye on Eclipse as she got into the car. Once Roman was sure that Eclipse wasn't getting out of the car. Once he was sure that she wasn't going to move, he turned his attention back to Peter. "If you're smart, you will do all that you can to avoid my girl. Because, if I catch you hanging around her, you won't like the consequences."

Peter watched as Roman got in the car alongside Eclipse, starting the car and making his way out of town. No woman should have to go through the kind of abuse. I can't just sit back and watch her go through that kind of shit. I can't allow her to be punished just because she was hanging out with me. I know Lynda sent me to grab food, but I need to speak to Destiny. Maybe she can give me some advice on what to do, Peter thought to himself as he made his way back to the car, driving to Destiny's apartment.

Peter parked outside of Destiny's building before heading inside making his way up the stairs to Destiny's apartment, where Peter spotted a man leaving the apartment.

"Hey man, are you going up there to get better," The guy asked Peter.

"I was actually going to talk to her to get some advice about something," Peter said.