Chapter 10

Letha noticed the way Eclipse was looking at the new kid and nudged Eclipse lightly causing Eclipse to look at her in confusion. "I don't think Roman would appreciate to find out that you were looking at the new boy with oogly eyes."

"I was not. Besides how would Roman find out that I was looking at the new boy, if he's not even in this class," Eclipse asked.

"All Roman has to do is wink at one of these girls, offer them a good time in exchange for information that took place in this class between you and the new boy," Letha reminded Eclipse.

"Damn it. I forgot that we attend a school with a bunch of whores who would drop to their knees, just to have a chance with Roman Godfrey," Eclipse said causing Letha to giggle a little bit.

"You and I both know that they would do more than trop to their knees," Letha said gaining the attention of their history teacher.

"Ms. Godfrey and Ms. Godfrey is there something more important that the two of you would like to share with the class, that maybe, dare I say it more important than history," Mrs. Tims asked.

"Sorry Mrs. Tims. I promise that we won't interrupt the lesson again," Letha said.

"I would hope not. Another outburst from the two of you, and I will be forced to separate you two for the remainder of the school year. And school has only just begun. So please don't be so quick to disappoint me today. Lord knows that at some point throughout the day, I will have Mr. Godfrey in my class to do that," Mrs. Tims said while rolling her eyes at the mention of Roman's name.

Letha raised her hand to get Mrs. Tims attention. "Yes Ms. Godfrey?"

"Not to sound rude, but I'm sure Roman will be on his best behavior today," Letha said.

"Please don't lie to me and get my hopes up with that. I don't want to go and expect too much from Roman. I'll be impressed if he makes it to my class and remains until the end without feeling the urge to leave halfway through, to do whatever it is that he does for the last half of the period," Mrs. Tims said before returning to the lesson.

Throughout the lesson, Peter kept sneaking glances at Eclipse thinking of how he was going to get her all alone that way he could speak to her. Peter didn't want to run the risk of speaking to Eclipse in front of the Godfrey girl, because he knew that there was a chance that she would go running to Roman letting him now that she saw Peter hanging around with Eclipse. That would be too much of a risk, and he didn't want Eclipse to be the one who paid the price for his idea.

Peter shook his head to clear his thoughts and pay attention to the last bit of the lecture before the bell rang, releasing everyone to their next class.

As Eclipse and the other girl passed, he heard the other girl speak up. "Do you think the new boy will be in class with us again?"

"I don't know. Why do you ask," Eclipse asked.

"Because if he is in class and Roman is in the same class as us, and he catches the new guy staring at you, Roman is not going to be pleased about that. You know Roman might even go as far as to pick a fight with the new guy," Letha said.

"Then we do our best to keep Roman away from the new guy. Then we have one less problem to worry about," Eclipse said.

"And what about when they are in class together that neither of us have with them," Letha asked.

Eclipse gave Letha a look. "Do you honestly expect Roman to sit through an entire lecture all on his own? He will find an excuse to get up and leave. Or he may use his normal excuse he has to go to the bathroom excuse and go fuck a random girl in the girls bathroom like he always does until the end of the period."