Chapter 12

"Do you think Eclipse would feel comfortable in her own words with all the things she felt while living with Olivia? Do you think she would be comfortable enough to want to share her experience of what she had gone through while living in that house of nightmares," Marie asked.

Norman thought about it for a moment. "We can try and talk to her about the things she had gone through while in Olivia's care. But we also don't want to push the matter with her either. Remember we are meant to be a safe place for her. We don't want Eclipse to not feel safe in our presence. So, if she doesn't open up to us about what happened with Olivia, we wait for when she's ready to talk about it."

"I hope that she will trust us enough to know that we only have her best interest at heart. If we can prove that Olivia was mistreating her, then we can keep Eclipse from having to return back to the abuse that Olivia was putting her through," Marie said unaware that Eclipse had come down from her room and was listening to her and Norman talk.

"Could you really do that," Eclipse asked causing both Norman and Marie to turn and look at her. "Could you really keep me from having to go back and live with that horrid woman, Olivia Godfrey?"

"We could if you give us everything, we need to use in court to prove that Olivia is not fit enough to be your guardian," Marie explained.

Eclipse looked between Norman and Marie for reassurance that they wouldn't allow Olivia to get her hands on her again. "If you're absolutely sure that what I say will keep me out of her house and away from her, then I'll do it. Do I have to go with you guys to court and speak to them about everything that I had gone through? Because if I'm being honest here, I don't think I can be in the same room as Olivia, knowing that she is extremely angry with me for not staying with her like she had planned."

"Oh honey, you don't have to attend the court hearing when we go. We don't want to traumatize you anymore than you already are. Olivia clearly has done more than enough to traumatize you," Marie said.

Eclipse looked down. "It wasn't only Olivia who would put me through hell. Roman had his fair share of abuse as well."

"What did Roman do to you, if you don't mind me asking," Norman asked.

Eclipse let out a sigh, knowing that she couldn't keep what Roman had done to her a secret. She knew that if she didn't speak up about it, she would only be protecting Roman, and make it slightly possible that she would be returned to Olivia. "When I denied giving Roman what he wanted, he would degrade me. He would smack me if I disrespected him or told him that I'm trying to save myself for someone I love. Roman would always get mad at me, telling me that I'm wasting my time, and that I should just give into him and give him what he wanted from me."

"Roman would try and force you to have sex with him, when you didn't want to," Norman asked shocked.

"Yes," Eclipse said. "He kept telling me that the man that I feel I belong with doesn't exist, and that I'm only making up excuses to keep him from getting what he wants."

"Do you mind if we record what you have to say? That way we can play it back for the judge to hear everything that you had to go through while you were living with Olivia? Maybe if the judge hears everything in your words, it will possibly work in our favor to keep you with us," Norman said.

"Do you think that it will help keep me safe from that devil woman," Eclipse asked.

"It wouldn't hurt. It could help work in our favor. Hopefully Olivia doesn't have any hidden tricks up her sleeve to make things go in her favor," Norman said.

"What do you mean? What could she do to make the judge rule in her favor," Eclipse asked.

"Olivia will stoop as low as to go and suck the judge's dick, so things will work in her favor. She's known to do that to several people who she's wanted something from. I wouldn't put it past her to do the same thing with the judge, that way she can get you back and mistreat you," Marie said.