Chapter 13

Olivia gave Roman a look of disgust, before speaking up. "You're willing to sleep with a female judge who is old enough to be your grandmother? I know that I taught you certain things to do, just so you can get everything you want in live, but I didn't teach you to go around and sleep with women who are old enough to be your grandmother. Even I have my limits. I thought you would learn that there are limits to sleeping around."

"Olivia, why don't you do us both a favor and shut the hell up. Unless you want to truly push me to the point that I do something to embarrass the ever-loving hell out of you. God, I thought you would be smart enough to realize that I wasn't talking about jumping in bed with the judge. You should realize by now that money talks. Everyone will always listen to what money has to say. You just need to find out how much they are wanting and then let them have it, as long as the person is willing to give you what you want. The judge in your court case would be no different. You just need to find out how much they want to make things go your way," Roman explained.

"Do you really believe a judge could be bought," Olivia asked.

"Of course. I'm positive a judge could be bought. Especially the ones who live in our quaint little town of Hemlock Grove. Those who live here already know all that we do for them. I don't think they want to find out what happens when they make a Godfrey angry," Roman Explained.

Olivia smirked at her son. "You truly are my boy. Coming up with schemes to get Eclipse back. You know how to make your mother proud."

"I'm not doing this to help make you look good. I'm doing this because I want to be Eclipse's first and last experience. I refuse to allow another man to touch her. She's so pure. And I want that all to myself. That and I would kill that pathetic gypsy boy for ruining something that doesn't belong to him. He should have stayed away from Eclipse the very moment he laid eyes on her," Roman snapped.

"Don't worry darling. You will get Eclipse back. And when you do, you can teach her a valuable lesson, believing that she could escape from you. She will have no choice but to give you everything that you want. Soon Eclipse will see that she is your property," Olivia said.

Letha walked through the front door and was shocked to find Eclipse sitting on the couch in the living room of her house. "Oh my god. Eclipse! You're okay."

"Of course I'm okay. Why would I be," Eclipse asked in confusion.

"Roman is super angry. He even stopped me on my way to my car, asking me if I had seen you walking around the school. When I told him no, he damn near lost his mind before starting his car and driving off," Letha explained.

Eclipse started to grow worried at hearing that. "Roman doesn't know where I am now, does he?"

"No. Nobody knows. All anybody at the school knows is that you were escorted out by a cop. People are talking saying that you had done something wrong to get arrested. Eclipse, you have nothing to worry about. My parents won't let anything bad happen to you. They will see to it that you don't go back to my aunt," Letha said.

"Letha, you and I both know that Olivia won't let me go that easily. She will do anything to make sure that Roman remains happy. Don't forget Roman is her precious little boy," Eclipse said.

"Roman is her only son. But I understand what you mean. Oh my god, I'm sure Roman made it home by now and found out that you aren't there. Roman will be calling in 3...2...1," Letha said before her phone rang. Letha signaled for Eclipse to remain silent while she answered the call. "Hello Roman. To what do I owe the pleasure of you calling?"

"Funny you should ask that, Letha. I thought you of all people would realize why I'm calling," Roman replied.

"If I knew, then I wouldn't have wasted time asking you. So, are you going to tell me why you are calling; or are you going to continue to waste both of our time and assume that I already know the answer," Letha sassed.