Chapter 7

"And what if Peter and I have the same class as each other? Do you simply expect me to skip class," Eclipse asked.

"No. You can attend the class, but you are not allowed to go and sit next to him. I don't want you speaking to him or giving him the idea that he can get with you. You need to start giving off the vibe that you are happily taken by me," Roman replied.

Eclipse rolled her eyes at what she heard. "Like people are going to believe that lie. Those who have eyes can clearly see that you and I are not together. We don't act like a couple. That and you're always seen screwing other women; whether it's in the school's bathroom, or you take the woman to an alleyway to get your rocks off. Point is you're always sleeping around with other women, who I'm pretty sure know that you and I aren't together."

"I only sleep around with those women, because you refuse to sleep with me. Maybe if you gave me what I want I would hang around more. But you continue to deny me what I want, because you have it in your damn head that you are going to meet the one guy who you are meant to be with. If you stopped thinking like that, then you and I could be happy together. So, why deny us the happiness that we are both craving," Roman asked while circling around Eclipse before stopping behind her, placing his hands on her shoulder.

"Do you honestly believe that your mother, Olivia Godfrey would allow you and I to have a relationship together? She knows what I am. What makes you think that she would allow something like that to happen," Eclipse asked.

"Because we have had you in this household since you were young. Olivia has been trying her best to teach you how to be the proper woman that I deserve. She has been teaching you things that I like and don't like," Roman began.

"Olivia has been nothing but mean, cruel and verbally abusive towards me since she brought me into this house. She's always calling me a mutt. She's always said that my parents didn't want me, which is why they left me for dead in the woods by your house. She keeps telling me that I should consider myself to be very lucky that she brought me in. She tells me that she was the one who approved of me to be with you as long as I remain by your side as well as continuing to be a good girl and listen to you. Your mother is trying to turn me into the perfect woman for you to use. She doesn't care about the fact that I don't love you the way that she wants me to. As long as you have someone that she approves of, that's all that matters to her," Eclipse snapped.

Roman smacked Eclipse causing her to fall to the floor. "You have stepped out of line my precious girl. Did you suddenly gain confidence from hanging around that guy who I saw you driving around with? Because you were never like this before. If you keep acting like this, then I will have to crack down on your behavior."

"I will listen. You made your point," Eclipse said in a broken tone.

"Good girl. You will also be sure to cover up many bruises that are beginning to form on your cheek. Remember what I said about staying away from that new guy. That is unless you want to endure punishment when you get home from school," Roman said.

"I will be sure to cover up the bruise before heading to school," Eclipse said.

"It's time for dinner. We had better head down to the kitchen and join Olivia and Shelley. Don't want to anger Olivia," Roman said while grabbing a hold of Eclipse, leading her out of the room, down the stairs to the kitchen, where they spotted Olivia and Shelley sitting waiting for them.

"Roman, darling. Eclipse. I see you took care of things with Eclipse," Olivia said before catching a glimpse of Eclipse's cheek, noticing the bruise forming on her cheek. "Roman darling, when you were punishing Eclipse, I didn't mean smack her around and leave a bruise on her cheek."