Chapter 14

Eclipse couldn't begin to thank Letha enough for putting herself in teh same car as a grumpy Roman. I hope Letha will be alright dealing with Roman. Lord knows that Roman will be really pissed, and he will throw a tantrum until he gets answers as to where I am living while his mother waits for her court trial, Eclipse thought as she made her way through the woods, silently hoping that Letha would keep Roman busy for a while, while she made her way to Peter's home.

I really hope that I can make it to Peter's home, that way we can come up with a plan for the two of us to be together without Roman finding out about it. I already know that if Roman finds out about Peter and I growing closer together, it will only drive Roman to be even more determined to get me to sleep with him. Why he wants me to sleep with him so bad, I will never know. Roman does things but never gives reason as to why he does the things that he does. I can't give Roman what he wants though, because it will be considered betrayal to my mate Peter, Eclipse thought to herself as she spotted the trailer.

Eclipse stepped out of the woods, spotting Peter lying in the hammock. Eclipse walked closer, until she was standing next to the hammock looking down at her mate with a smile on her face. "Enjoying your time outside?"

Peter nearly fell out of the hammock at hearing Eclipse's voice. Once Peter managed to get himself composed, he questioned Eclipse. "What on earth are you doing here? I thought Roman forbid you from hanging around with me."

"That's the thing. I'm no longer living in the house with Roman. I was removed from the house, because someone reported on Olivia for all of the abuse that she had put me through. From what I was told, Olivia is challenging the decision for me to be removed from the home. Olivia is saying that she never abused me, and that somebody is telling lies about her, so they can get me out of her house, all because somebody has it out for her," Eclipse explained.

"Who are you staying with, if you're no longer staying with the Godfreys," Peter asked while getting up out of the hammock.

"Can I trust you not to say anything to anybody, if I tell you where I am living as of right now," Eclipse asked.

Peter growled at the thought that Eclipse thought that he would put her in danger by telling people where she was staying, while courts decided where she would be living. "Why would you think I would betray you and risk losing you to that psycho who wants to keep us apart? Please have a little faith in me. I would never do anything to put you or our bond in jeopardy. I have been dreaming of finding you. I have been dreaming of holding you, kissing you and mating with you, having a family with you. What makes you think that I would risk all of that? You and I are meant to be together, and I won't allow anyone to take you away from me."

"You seem so certain about that, knowing that you will be fighting Roman, who is determined to be the only man to sleep with me," Eclipse said.

Peter growled again while grabbing hold of Eclipse, pulling her into a passionate kiss.

Eclipse wasted no time in kissing Peter back, only to pull away because of someone clearing their throat, causing Peter and Eclipse to pull away from each other, turning to the person who cleared their throat behind them.

Peter rolled his eyes at the sight of Christina Wendell standing there staring at them. "Is there a reason as to why you are standing there staring at us, Hemmingway?"

"I told you not to call me that first. Secondly, do you have any idea who you are kissing right now," Christina asked while looking between Peter and Eclipse.

"Yeah, I'm well aware of who I'm kissing. I'm kissing my girlfriend, not that you should be worrying about who I'm kissing; unless you're jealous because you want me all to yourself," Peter said in a joking manner.