Why am I feeling this way

age is 15

You didn't understand why you're feeling like this way, everything was good. You have the most amazing mother, the best family and the cutest black cat. Nothing was bad but you feel as though you fell into a black hole and there's no escape.

You want to talk to Natasha about it but it seems stupid when there's no real reason behind it. Instead you focused your attention back on the sitcom that was playing- no doubt it was Wanda who left it on- with Liho on your lap, purring as you pet him.

"You'll think being an avenger that the missions would be the worst part" Nat said as she walked in and laid back on the sofa. You chuckled at her, she always hated doing the mission reports. "Next time don't lose your bet against auntie Lena or she would be doing them" you said with a smirk.

Nat playfully hit your arm, "you're supposed to be on my side" she looked at the tv letting out a sarcastic smirk, "don't you make fun of Wanda for watching these shows?"

You poked her side, "it was on when I came in and I was too lazy to change it" Nat smiled at you until she kept looking at you a bit weirdly. "You okay detka?" you were caught off guard by the question, "yeah mom of course"

You let out a fake smile but she could tell something was off. She didn't push, telling you to come closer as she wrapped her arms around you while you laid against her. Liho jumping over to the woman's lap. "Hey Liho"

2 days later and you still found yourself feeling like shit, it was becoming harder to convince your mom that you were okay. She was getting more and more worried when she saw your eye bags worsen and how your eyes seemed so dull.

The redhead still didn't push you to talk, giving you the space to come to her whenever you were ready but when you didn't show up to the training on the day it's only you two, she decided to go see what's been going on. Training with just her was your favorite, she knew something was up.

You were woken up by a weight on your bed, your eyes fluttering open, seeing a glimpse of red hair. "Mom?"

"Hi baby, you missed training" she said, placing her hand on your thigh. "Oh fuck sorry mom I completely forgot" she looked at you with a slightly shocked face, "what did you say?" she joked.

You definitely didn't just swear infront of her for the first time, "uh I love you?" you smiled innocently. Nat didn't actually care if you swore, she liked teasing you.

Her eyes were very telling, you knew she was going to ask something serious when the look in her eyes changed, "sweetheart what's been going on these last few days, I know you haven't been okay"

You chuckled nervously, "nothing mom I'm fine" but she wasn't going to let you avoid it anymore. You sighed, "fine, I don't know what's been going on I guess" you muttered. She waited patiently for you to continue, letting you take your time to collect your thoughts. Playing with one of the rings Wanda had given you.

"I've been feeling sad? I don't know it just- nothing bad has happened and there's no reason for me to feel this way but I just am and it's stupid" you finished. Nat put her hand over yours, intertwining them. "It's okay to feel sad for no reason you know?"

You looked at her as she continued, "it's not ever stupid to feel emotions even when we don't always know what's the reason or of there is one behind it, sometimes you just have to let yourself feel it" she always knew what to say.

"Yeah I guess" 

"Why didn't you come to me sweet girl?"

You shrugged, "I don't know, I didn't want to seem like a baby or something" she patted the spot next to her then to herself, signaling to lean on her, "I'll always be here for you for whatever you need and besides no matter how old you are, you'll always be my little girl"

"Mommm" you said embarrassed. "What?" she chuckled, "you're embarrassed about being my little girl?"

You laughed slightly, "I'm 15"

She hummed, "exactly like I said, still my little girl" you smiled, leaning more into her. She knew you secretly liked that but you would never admit and you knew that she knew. You didn't know what was the reason behind your sadness but whatever it was, you know your mom would be there to take it away.

i just know she never shuts up about having to do mission reports since she hates them so much (this is canon she told me herself)

wrote this and put it out instead of sleeping (lily dont kill me)