Mean kids

age is 11, turning 12

big sister wanda

-LUVBLACKHILL here you go and thanks for the title lmao

"Clint why is the decoration on you instead of the wall?"

The avengers were all decorating for your birthday party. Wanda could've easily hung up everything with her powers but she didn't want to make it easy for the boys so they all did their part while Sam almost fell off the ladder because of Bucky's metal arm.

"Seriously dude!" he said, grabbing the ladder tight. Bucky gave him a pat to the back with a smirk, "aww are you scared?"

Tony was trying to make his point that alcohol should be allowed since they will only be near him while Steve shook his head.

"Come on Rogers! Have you ever gotten drunk before?"

Steve rolled his eyes but before he could respond, Tony's vodka got taken from his hands. "Yelena that's mine!" he said. "It's mine now Stark or else I'll tell Nat you wanted vodka near Y/n!"

He quickly shut his mouth.

Kate was supposed to be helping Clint but instead she was talking non-stop to Yelena. She was always grateful of her friendship with Yelena, not a lot of people get to be close to her and she was scared she wouldn't be able to fit in but with her, she did.

"Kate bishop these videos are dumb" she said, taking another swing of the vodka while seeing cat videos from Kate's phone. "They're not dumb anyway there's more but of dogs-"

"Now that's more like it!" Yelena said, hitting Kate's back maybe a bit too hard.

Wanda was with Nat, using her magic to get all of them perfect and making sure they won't fall. Nat was telling her where she thinks they might go best.

"Do you want a break wands? I know how much using your magic can drain you" she said concerned about the younger woman. Wanda smiled at her, "I'm okay, where do you want these?"

Thor was, being Thor. He was tasked to do the balloons but he kept popping them by accident which earned a scream from Kate everytime so he let Steve take over while he dug into his poptarts.

Nat watched every detail, she wanted it to be perfect. Technically having a 12th birthday wouldn't be the typical milestone like a 16th birthday but she didn't care, you struggled to make friends and this being your first time you're going to have friends that aren't the avengers or Clint's kids was exciting both to you and herself.

Wanda came to her a few days ago, saying how she's a bit worried that your friends might be some girls who want to meet the avengers and take advantage of you. Nat reassured her but couldn't deny that she had the same worries in the back of her mind. You did say how close you guys are so she took your word and tried to stop thinking of other scenarios.

"Okay everything looks perfect, I'm going to wake up the birthday girl and if any of you mess up anything I will personally kill you" she said with an innocent smile.

She opened your door slowly, making way to your bed. How could time go so fast?

It felt like yesterday you were still a tiny baby trying to walk and now you're 12, soon enough she'll blink and you'll be 18.

Pushing a strand of hair behind your ear as she caressed your cheek with her thumb, "baby wake up" she saw you smiling, pretending to be asleep. "Wanda made your cake"