Epilogue

Nova visits 3 almost every other week. She's also become one of the best Turfers in Splatsville. She uses the Flingza Roller. Callie, from the Squid Sisters, helped her get good at the roller. Nova has made a few friends, but they eventually left her. Most of the interactions went like this:

"What happened there?"
"Oh that? A few months ago I was almost sanitized and was thrown into a pool of sanitized ink."
"Sanitized? What's that?"
"It's kinda like becoming a zombie, but knowing exactly whats happening and then being stuck in your body without anyway out other than death."
"Ew, so you're a zombie? Are you gonna get me infected of something?"
"No, that's not how it works."
"Shut up zombie. I'm over this, bye."
"Did I do something?"

Nova ran after her "friend".

"What did I wrong? Please, tell me what I did wrong!"
"Get away from me you freak zombie."

That led to some stuff happening, Pearl and Marina finding out, having to explain, and then 3 finding out, having to explain again, 3 getting emotional and not leaving her side for a month. But after all that, and becoming one of the best Turfers, Nova's always lying in bed thinking "I wonder if my old friends regret leaving me."

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS. I just had to rewrite it, I didn't exactly like it at first. I'm probably not gonna rewrite The Hyper Nova, but I will edit it shortly after I release this. Also, remember that Story 7 from Mako&Novas stories? Well, I'm working on the book for that right now. But I was focusing more on this rewrite so it might be a bit. If you've read Story 3 and the first version of this, you'll now Elias. Well, Elias was that guy rescheduling the train, and kidnapping Nova. What happened to him? As a punishment for not getting Nova before she escaped, his memories were wiped and he became sanitized. Though he was always better and stronger than Nova, the memory thing and Sanitization really got him hard. So he was that octoling that first attacked Nova in Chapter 6: Fight. But anyways, thank u all for reading this. And especially you Skittybits , you helped me quite a bit with this.