Return (Part 3)

Still lying on the bed in Vere's royal bedroom, Damen felt Laurent's stiffness gradually dissipate as he gave him a few kisses on the cheek and shoulder, over the old scar. Finally, Damen buried his face in Laurent's neck and elicited a sweet laugh.

The two lovers looked at each other and Laurent, stroking Damen's hair, murmured with a flushed face:

"You know, in the end we didn't..."

"The night isn't over yet, Laurent, if that's what you mean..."

"I didn't want to get this far yet..."

"Yes, you did. You really wanted to."

"No, I didn't want to. At first, I thought it was kind of weird, but I trusted you. I thought you'd stop later, but when you talked me into sitting on your face, it got even better and I couldn't think. I couldn't stop myself and you didn't stop using your mouth and..."

"You enjoyed it so much, Laurent, you can't stop talking about it. I'll remember that later. I really just wanted to relax you, but when I saw that you were aroused, I changed my plans... I like it when you lose control..." confessed Damen, running his finger over his lover's rosy lips.

Laurent remained silent, still blushing.

After a while, the two men resumed their passionate kiss, and Damen felt the sparkle in Laurent's eyes as he caressed his white thighs. The Akielon man paused and placed his hand on Laurent's groin where he hadn't used the towel. He moistened his fingers with the remains of the pearly liquid and as Laurent spread his legs, Damen began the delicate and careful penetration of his fingers.

Laurent threw his head back and clung to the silk sheets.

He had spread his legs in front of Damen, moving on his lover's fingers and giving his pursed lips a wry smile. His eyes were closed. The inaudible murmur of words faded into a sweet moan.

The sight of Laurent's pink entrance, small and tight, opened to the gentle touch of Damen's fingers and Damen felt his own arousal shoot through his body again.

"Damen..."

The King of Akielos paused and stared at his Veretian lover.

Why did it always seem like he loved him even more? Why was Laurent, unlike anything Damen had ever experienced before? The two lovers had made love many times, but Damen's heart still raced and his body trembled with youthful anticipation as it had the first time.

"Hurry up, Damen..." Laurent groaned and clung to the sheets.

"I don't want things to get out of hand like they did in Delpha," the Akielon replied.

Laurent felt the slide of wet fingers for a while longer. He rocked his hips, enjoying this ritual as his body began to open up. Maybe it was still an effect of the anilingus, but the young man moved with an insatiable thirst, with anticipation, as if there were only Damianos' fingers in the whole world.

With a smug smile, Damen kissed Laurent and while still kissing him, he began to gently thrust his hard cock into him. For Damianos, the satisfaction of his lover was the moment when his own lust invited itself and then, seized by the pleasure of his own body, he moved.