1

1 year later

It's been a year since I left my family and went to travel the world. I was now in Paris shopping around, I was happy traveling around. I still spoke to my family not as much but just enough to keep in contact.

I was in a cafe when my phone had rung, I rarely ever answered my phone when out. For some reason I felt as though it was serious this time. I hadn't been using my gift to watch the family.

What I do know is Alec called me not long ago and told me Edward came to them asking to die because he thought Bella died.

Turns out she didn't and Alice took her all the way to Volterra to stop him. He said Aro saw everything that happened with us as well as how he was feeling about me divorcing him.

Originally according to Aro Edward wasn't going to turn her he just wanted a chance to feel human and wanted to watch and she grew older and blah blah blah.

He wanted us to continue being together after her death or whatever. I didn't really care but we all had a good laugh. The family was required to turn her or kîll her and they had a deadline.

I was angry that my family was in danger but at the same time I didn't want anything to do with Bella and Edwards drama.

I pulled my ringing phone up and saw it was dad calling. I decided to answer as I had a bad feeling.

Aurora
Carlisle

Hello

Aurora, how are you?

I'm great! I'm in Paris now !

That's good honey

Dad what's wrong, I can hear it in your voice something is wrong

I'm sorry but I need you to come home

Why what's going on?

Victoria is back and she's creating an army we need you I know you don't want to but we really need you please

You don't have to ask twice I'll be there by tomorrow night I'm getting on the next flight to Port Angeles

Thank you, I'll see you then

With that being said ended the call as I packed all my things away now back in my home in Paris. Of course Victoria was back she wanted revenge.

I wasn't going to allow my family to get hurt not when I could stop it. It's only been a year I didn't think I'd be going back so early but my family needs me.

Time skip

It was the night of the graduation party for Alice, Jasper, Edward, and Bella. I had just pulled into the garage as I heard the voices of the others on the balcony.

I got out of my car and made my way to the balcony before jumping up and landing on it gracefully of course because how else would I land?

"Hello family, miss me?" I said smirking at them as they smiled hugging me. One by one Bella was glaring at me as Edward had that longing look in his eyes.

"Welcome back Rora!" Alice chirped as I smiled "it's good to be back" I looked over seeing three tan guys. I tilted my head confused before the smell off wet dog invaded my nose.

"Shifters?" I questioned scrunching up my nose and gagging. The three of them looked at me confused but one of them looked at me with and unreadable expression.

"Who are you?" One of them questioned before dad spoke. "This is me and Esmes biological daughter Aurora" he introduced as I gave them a close eyed smile with a peace sign.

"Also Edwards ex-wife" the three looked shocked at the revelation before looking between me and Edward making me sigh. "You guys were married? What happened" one of them questioned but before I could speak rosalie did.

"Bella happened." I winced at her tone as the three of them looked at Bella with disgust. "You broke up a marriage? How long were you married?" I scratched the back of my neck.

"About 80 years I divorced him last year and have been traveling" the three nodded before dad introduced them. "Now what's this I hear about an army?" I made my way to Alice's side as she linked our arms making me smile.

The same guy named Jacob who was apparently Bella's childhood friend was still staring at me making me raise one eyebrow. He wasn't staring in a way that showed he hated me honestly I don't know what the stare was.

A hiss was heard causing us to look over and see Edward glaring at Jacob causing me to furrow my eyebrows. "Can you stop staring at Aurora you mutt" he hissed again as I blinked.

"What's your problem aren't you the one who cheated on her? Aren't you guys divorced?" Jacob questioned he had a point what the hell was Edward's problem.

Let's just say the night did end well after that the plan was to start training tomorrow. Me and Jasper would be leading and the other shifters would be joining.

It really was good to be home.