6

Aurora

"I personally believe they'll be fine on their own I don't understand why Seth has to be up there with them in the cold snow wolf or not he's still a kid for gods sake his body may regulate heat but he still shouldn't be out in the snow all night because of them"

I pointed between Edward and Bella who shifted uncomfortably. It was the day before the day of the battle and Edward would be taking Bella up the mountain away from the fight tomorrow.

For whatever reason he won't be fighting so they'll be hiding away together while the rest of us fight because Edward has become a little bitch clearly.

Out of my decades of knowing him even before we were together he was always the first one to jump into action if I were in danger he'd personally hurt people he never wanted help or asked for it.

So something is seriously wrong if he constantly has the family protect her.

"I don't understand either I mean when the two of you were together no matter what you'd risk it all to protect Aurora no matter what you didn't ask for help and you refused to stay out of any fight if it had anything to do with her so why is that you're not doing the same for Isabella?" Alice asked as we all turned our attention to Edward.

"It's Bella!" She snapped as I glared at her "watch how you talk to my sister you blood bag" I hissed an arm wrapping around my waist calmed me down as I took a deep breath a relaxed.

"She asked me to stay with her" Edward said as I stared at him dumbfounded. "That'll just lead Victoria straight to her regardless" I said as Bella spoke up. "If he's with me no it won't" I rolled my eyes at her how dense.

"Actually it's worse if he's with you because when the battle starts Victoria will see that Edward is not there and will follow his scent because she knows he would never leave you although Jacob's scent will mask yours your scent is still very strong for most vampires meaning there's almost an 100% chance that she will find you both and that puts Seth at risk of getting hurt because we don't know if she'll be with Riley or not who's a new born by the way" I pinched the bridge of my nose at their dumbfounded looks.

"Aurora honey relax as accurate and correct as that is there's nothing we can do to change either of their minds now did either of you feed or eat?" Mom asked as me and Zay looked away guilty.

Mom glared at us slightly before grabbing our wrists and dragging us away to the kitchen.

Edward

The sight of Aurora with someone else annoyed me to no end. She was supposed to be mine for eternity. I never factored in the fact that we could find our mates or me pursing my blood singer.

I had a warning from Alice beforehand but I didn't listen. If I had would we still be together? They were right I know I lost the best thing that's ever happened to me.

Aurora befriended her blood singer hell he's her best friend. She still speaks to him and although his blood was quite literally a weakness to her she never gave in.

She created a bond with him a sibling bond which override's the blood singer bond they had. But no I couldn't do that I just had to go and tell her the truth, I had to talk to her, know her and lose Aurora.

I could've had kids with her at some point if I hadn't fucked up. Now she's found her mate, and of course it would be right after she left. I didn't even know the Denalis had a new member.

"So do you plan on getting the implant again or are you guys thinking about having kids?" Carlisle asked as Rory stood wrapped in Xavier's arms. They're already thinking of having kids this early?!

Rory and Xavier looked at each other communicating through their eyes. "Well there's a month left so we decided I wouldn't get it again and if I get pregnant then I get pregnant" she shrugged as Xavier nodded in agreement making me clench my fists angrily.

"Oh I can't wait!" Esme squealed pulling the two into a hug making everyone laugh but me and Bella.

"So will you be coming back?" Carlisle asked as I peeked up at the question I saw Bella perk up as well eyes filled with...was that hope and love? Why would she be feeling that way?

The two looked at each other Aurora more nervous than Xavier. "We're not sure yet we still haven't figured that out yet but it's a possibility" Xavier spoke up rubbing her back as a form of comfort. I glared at his hand and him in general.

Why didn't I listen to Alice?