8

Aurora

"I know you don't want to but Seth is too young and they both make him uncomfortable" I looked at Jacob who was busying himself by skipping stones in the river.

"I know it's just I don't want to leave you I'm going to be bored and annoyed most of the time" he said sighing as I sat with my legs crossed on the grass.

"You know if I could I would come with you me and Vier would but we still have to feed and eat properly beforehand and with us not having as much physical strength as the others we have to consume human blood which is not exactly the best" I shrugged my shoulders slightly down about having to leave him.

"She loves you" he blurted out still not looking at me as I looked at him bewildered. "Excuse me?" I questioned as he turned slightly to look at me.

"Bella. Shes in love with you." He stated as I snored lightly. "Bella has done nothing but be a bitch to me, put all of us in danger, and take a married man you call that love?" I raised one eyebrow as he shrugged.

"You'd be surprised Ro" he used his new nickname the only nickname I doubt anyone's ever thought of for me. "I doubt it but let's drop this for now" he nodded before sitting next to me.

"So what happens after all of this?" He asked as I played with the grass around me. "What do you mean?" he looked over to me with a "really?" look as I rolled my eyes.

"Are you and Xavier staying or are you both leaving again?" I hummed taking in the view of the waterfall a few feet away. "We don't really know...on one hand I miss my family and want to be with them on the other hand I don't think I could stop myself from killing Bella or Edward plus if we leave that means leaving you behind too" I laid my head on his shoulder as his laid on mine.

"Who says I'm being left behind if you guys go?" I quickly moved my head and looked up at his wide eyed. "What do you mean? The pack is here. Your family is here. Your dad? Your sister? You really going to leave that all behind? You really think we'd let you?" he rolled his eyes again.

"It's not either of your decision it's mine and both me, the pack, my father, and sister agreed with me going plus I'm 18 I'm pretty sure I'm old enough to make my own decisions" he nudged me lightly with his shoulder as I just blinked at him.

"You're an idiot" I sighed as he grinned interlocking our hands and squeezing them lightly.

"But I'm your idiot"

a/n: I know most of you are probably shocked and I am too. This was not how this was supposed to go originally. I mean I never planned on a child being imprinted on obviously.

Honestly Jacob was supposed to be just a regular character not really important.
Obviously though things changed up but I like the change though. Let me know how you guys feel about adding a Jacob into the equation.

This is just a short quick update pretty much a filler chapter. I wanted to dig a bit deeper into the story behind Jacob and Aurora that Bella kept mentioning. So hope you guys enjoy 😙