2

Aurora

"I thought you were busy?" I walked alongside my mate Xavier Denali. Not even a month after I left and went to travel I met Xavier. When he said his last name was Denali I was confused.

I hadn't remembered a Xavier in the Denalis and I've known them for decades centuries even. It turned out he was new to the coven and he joined a week after Edward left from there.

We met in New Orleans, I was there to have some fun since I don't sparkle in the sun. That's where I met him in the French Quarter. We got to know each other and traveled together and a year later here we are.

Does my family know about him? No. Not yet at least. Not even Alice knows since I've been blocking him from her visions.

He was supposed to be busy doing something but he heard about the army. Not sure who told him but my guess is probably Demitri. Demitri him are close friends, and I know the guard was sent to keep an eye on the situation.

They won't step in until after the battle Aro is more than likely hoping for a way for me, Edward, and Alice to be in the Volturi.

Did I mention Caius was my godfather? If I didn't well now you know. How that came about was centuries ago when me and dad were with the volturi for about a decade. Over the period mom did traveling because we agreed to start a coven later.

Regardless I didn't want him coming here. This was a battle that he shouldn't have to be involved in. I'd never forgive myself if he were hurt and I'd kill whoever hurt him.

"Well for one I finished what I was busy with a two a little birdie told me you were going to be fighting a new born army and decided not to tell me" I whistled and looked away before he stopped the both us.

He turned me towards him and wrapped his arms around my placing his chin on top of my head. We hadn't seen each other in about two or so months. I was traveling a lot and he was sorta kinda doing other things he wouldn't tell me about.

I knew it was nothing bad so I did question him. If it did so happened to be bad I'd just kick his ass. Okay I probably wouldn't but I think you guys get the point.

I was making my way to where training would be when he popped up next to me. I was happy to see him again of course. "Well maybe that little birdie should shut their mouth next time" I mumbled into his chest as he chuckled.

"It's not funny you could get seriously hurt and I would never forgive myself or the person that hurt you if you did" he removed his chin from my head and looked down at me.

I was shorter than him where I was 5'1 he was 6'3. Just over a foot taller than me and he won't let me live it down.

"You should know by now that I wouldn't let you fight I'm not do something especially when it's to protect a human who shouldn't know about your family in the first place" I sighed as he pecked my lips, before grabbing my hand and continued walking.

"Have you checked in on Jamie?" He asked as I nodded. Jamie was my blood singer, he's the same age as Bella and he lived in California. While he doesn't know about me and my family I was close to him.

I felt a sense of protection and because of my control of my bloodlust I barely realized he was my blood singer. When we ended up leaving Cali I still checked up on him.

I wanted him to live a long human life. I wanted him to grow up, get married, have kids, and be a doctor like he wanted. His dream was to go to Harvard and get into the medical program. He was smart really smart and I knew he could do it himself.

He met a girl named Alissa, they've been together for a year now. They're graduating high school this year and will both be leaving for college in September.

Their future is bright and I was happy. They would have ups and downs but they'd stay together. Zay knew but nobody else did, I didn't want to risk his life.

"He's happy, and that's what matters most to me I'm happy he met Alissa they'll have a happy life together" he smiled and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"You know not many people would watch over their blood singer. Truthfully most would kill them or mistake them for their mate. You are the only person I knew who hasn't killed their blood singer. For that simple fact I'm proud of you" I looked up at him and smiled as I could see the field.

"Well I guess it's time to formally introduce you to the family huh?" I tilted my head as we stopped for a second. "I guess so Ms.Cullen" I rolled my eyes "well Mr.Denali let's introduce you to some of the most important people in my life" I smiled before pulling him with me.