7

Bella

Tonight I was staying with Edward at the Cullens before we went to the mountain tomorrow morning since the fight was the next day. It was decided that Jacob would stay over night at the mountain and he would switch places with Seth so Edward could keep track of the battle.

It honestly came as a shock to me because when the idea was proposed unlike how he used to be jumping at the chance to spend time with me etc he hesitated he actually hesitated.

In the midst of it all he even looked towards Aurora and Xavier which confused the hell out of me. What the fuck was going on with them?

He ended up agreeing obviously but he wasn't at all happy about it. In fact he questioned why any of them had to be there at all if Edward would be with me.

He wasn't willing to listen to anyone even Sam's alpha command didn't work on him. It wasn't until Aurora spoke up saying that in case there were to be a change when they're up at the mountains he was the only one who could contact the pack from far distances.

He agreed once again not without stomping off into the woods and shifting not coming back until hours later where he and Aurora sat outside and talked Xavier later joining none of us knew about what though.

Edward wasn't happy he looked like he wanted to tear Jacob apart. I of course wasn't happy either he suddenly switched up.

Did he imprint on her?

No. Of course not. Xavier's her mate...

But what else could it be? I was interrupted by Edward who had been trying and failing to do anything more than kiss me.

According to him usually he'd wait until after marriage for the whole sex thing but because he wasn't a virgin it didn't matter anymore but because of my love for Aurora and my disgust for him I refused to do anything.

So when he out of nowhere pulled out a ring a very ugly ring might I add I panicked. I looked from him to the ring repeatedly as if he were crazy.

"Bella marry me and I'll turn you then we can live together forever you have to marry me though" it was very clear he did not want to marry me. So I don't know why he was putting himself through this.

I surely wasn't going to marry him absolutely not. At first I was going to wait until after the battle to breakup with him. I didn't want it to interfere with anything but I wouldn't accept his proposal.

I didn't even want them to fight for me I didn't want to use them. I never wanted any of this to happen yet it did. It's my own fault for being so curious but it's also Edwards.

It was he who straight out told me, gave me clues, and acted weird in the first place. His obsession to constantly be around me and talk to me as well. I took the blame when he said I found out on my own even though I didn't.

"Edward I can't" I said pushing his hand away which had the ring in a box. "What what do you mean?" He questioned as I sighed shaking my head.

"Edward I don't love you...I never did and you don't love me your obsessed and quite frankly it's a terrible obsession but if this is your version of love then I definitely don't want it" I said as he looked at me taken aback.

"What do you mean you don't love me? I do love you and I'm not obsessed" he said stubbornly as I rolled my eyes. "Edward you love Aurora why you even chose your blood singer over your 80 year marriage is beyond me" I said exasperated as he just stood there quietly.

"So you were using me? Why did you do all of this then!" He yelled as I took a deep breath it was now or never.

"I did all of this for her! Don't you see? I love Aurora I have from the beginning. I never wanted you! I was trying to find a way to have her! The only reason I even got curious about you guys was because of your reaction!" I yelled as he looked at me dumbfounded I sighed and ran a hand through my hair.

"I've loved her since the day I saw her and not in some creepy way like you it was and still is genuine I never meant for things to go to the way they did I didn't mean for her to leave I was trying everything for her to choose me but instead she left and it hurt me" I sat on the edge of the bed with my head down.

"The me acting like a bitch act was all an act but it went wrong and everything changed and when you left you were the only thing I had left of her as fucked up as it sounds which is why I clung to you but I never loved you so I'm sorry but I can't marry you" he looked at me heart broken as I rolled my eyes internally.

"So what was the plan?" His voice broke as he asked. "Well the plan was to find a way to get her attention but when you acted weird I got curious because I felt offended eventually when I found out the truth I was determined to become like you so hopefully she would choose me in the end but as you can see that clearly didn't happen" I dropped my head into my hands.

"And although she didn't choose me she still found her mate which is why I'm happy for her no she's not with me but she's happy and you definitely don't deserve her especially if you left her for me you should be happy for her so why aren't you? Did you really expect her to stay with you while you chose me? That's selfish thinking and that's why you don't deserve her. Neither do I do I'm happy they found each other" I sighed though hurt I was happy for her.

Edward

I looked down at Bella shocked as she revealed the truth about the past two years. She never loved me? She's loved Aurora this whole time?

Why am I not surprised though? It's always been that way. People would always use me as a way to get to her. It's never gone this far though maybe that's because Bella is my blood singer though.

But she made an entire plan and she's willing to give up everything just for her to be happy.

She wanted to be like us not for me but for Aurora. She's happy for Aurora happy that she found him. Why couldn't I be happy for her? I ask myself this question every time I see them together.

The answer was always the same because I love her and he doesn't deserve her I was with her first. Then the voice in the back of my head always mentions that I lost her and he was her mate.

But now Bella's willing to give up her chance at immortality just to see Aurora happy and I find that stupid.

I could never do something so dim witted. Not to mention Aurora is planning on having a baby with him. How could Bella just give up? Just like that?

So what if they were mates that wasn't going to stop me. Me and Aurora were meant to be mate bond be damned. I love her and I know she still love me.

Not to mention that damn mutt keeps coming around. He's around her 24/7 and I don't know why. I can't read his mind or hear any conversations when they're together. He doesn't even call them bloodsuckers or get disgusted at her and Xavier's scent.

Has the world changed? Did it do a complete 360? What the hell is going on around her.