5

Bella

I hate her. I hate her so much that nobody could understand. She was beautiful, popular, smart, and powerful. She was everything I wanted to be though I would never admit that.

Aurora Cullen was an anomaly she was the girl everyone wanted to be or be with. I found that out in my time in Forks.

Originally I had my eyes on her but she was too wrapped up in Edward Cullen. They apparently loved each other so much that it was rumored they were engaged.

From the moment I saw her I was in love and not in an obsessive way like with Edward. I knew she was smart and calculative I may be lacking brain cells but I'm not that stupid.

I went for Edward because when I realized he was staring at me at lunch I knew in order to have her I needed him gone.

Then he acted weird in biology and I got curious his eyes were black and he made it seem as though I stunk which was off putting.

It became an obsession for me to find out what his problem was. Then he was gone for a while and I spent every minute of everyday trying to find a way to talk to Aurora.

I would stare at her whenever I see her but I was never obsessed with her. No matter how hard I tried she wouldn't even spare me a glance. Her family also seemed to have some sort of problem with me as well.

Then Edward sadly came back I spoke to me first shocking me he asked me questions and wanted to get to know me.

I was slightly disgusted because he wasn't the one I wanted and he had a girlfriend. Yet every time I tried to stay away he would continuously come my way.

It was an obsession at that point and when I found out their secret courtesy of Edward bluntly telling me and lying saying I found out on my own I made the plan to get Edward to turn me so I could be a vampire.

I knew if I was a vampire I could be with Aurora for eternity we would never grow old we could do what we want we didn't have to worry about anything but sparkling in the sun.

As time passed though things got out of hand my acting pushed her away even more and finally they broke up and I was happy ecstatic even.

Technically they divorced because they were married but still Edward told me they weren't mates but he loved her a lot.

Claimed she was his one true love and that he didn't know how he felt towards me. Eventually I found out he was obsessed with my blood because I was his blood singer and he couldn't read my mind.

But it was all an act an act to Aurora so when I realized she despised me I swore my heart broke. I never wanted it to happen this way but it did. Then she left and it felt like my whole world came crashing down.

I'm just recently finding out she divorced him when I thought it was the other way around. I never thought for a second she would divorce him.

And now she's found her mate and she seems happier than she ever has before. When the Cullens left and I was nothing but a hollow shell it wasn't because of Edward it was because I lost my chance of being with her.

Edward was the last thing I had of Aurora as fucked up as it sounds. I truly love her and knowing that she'll never be mine is killing me. Edward really did lose the best thing that ever happened to him.

Now that she's found her mate I have to stay here and watch her be with him. Watch them do everything I wanted to with her.

I can see even Jacob has grown some sort of affection towards her. He usually complains and calls the Cullens bloodsuckers and leaches but since Aurora came it was like everything changed.

I didn't know if he imprinted on her or what but it was starting to agitate me. I should be happy I have the attention of both Edward and Jacob but I'm not. The only attention I want is Auroras and yet she's not mine.

So now I have to act as though I hate her and be a bitch when I'm reality I love her more than I love myself.

I guess it was just wishful thinking. Thinking that I was actually enough for her. This obsession Edward has with me has to stop.

Because it's not him. It'll always be her.