9

Aurora

"So let me get this straight" Emmett started a small smirk on his face. "Edward pursued Bella cheating on you and he was the one who told Bella about us" I nodded with pursed lips.

"Not only that but he proposed to her and she said no because she's in love with you and was only using him and was trying to break you guys up so she could be with you but it backfired but now she says she's happy for you and just wants you to be happy even if it's not with her?" he finished as I nodded again rolling my eyes.

"Well if that isn't the most hilarious yet ridiculous thing I've ever heard I don't know what is" Emmett boomed out as the rest looked flabbergasted.

"Notice how easy it was for her to do this though? He's weak dad and not because he's on the animal diet. We've had this probably before remember a few months before he rebelled he got involved with a human girl only to kill her and we had to cover his mistake" I said both Edward and Bella were in the mountains so we didn't have to worry about them overheating.

Jacob though still not happy about it is also with them. He has his own separate area I created especially for him. I still felt really bad about him having to be there with them.

"You know sooner or later he's going to doctor and the Volturi will step in and seeing as though I also hold authority being the princess and all I have to keep them updated I haven't told them about what we found out yet because I have to hear it from Edward and Bella directly which I'm sure will be awkward" I dragged a hand down my face and sat on the chair.

"Wait so how did you find this out in the first place?" Jasper asked as I looked at him. "Jake told me when we were talking over by the waterfall he said Bella was in love with me and today he said he overheard Bella and Edward arguing about it" I shrugged my shoulders as Xavier kissed my head making me grin up at him.

"What is going on with you and Jacob you guys seem...close?" Mom questioned as I tilted my head to the side. "Well we didn't really want to saying anything but he imprinted on me he saw our future our romantic one and he's my second mate how lucky" I said sarcastically.

I wasn't really mad about it I was actually thankful and happy. Thankful that despite everything both Xavier and Jacob have supported me. Happy that I have two people to make memories with.

"And you're happy?" Rose asked as I nodded with a smile. "I'm very happy while it's not what I was expecting it's better I mean I thought I'd never meet my mate nor did I ever even consider I'd be imprinted on but clearly God is on my side" the others smiled at me.

a/n: if you don't believe in God and believe in let's say Allah then just change it I'm not Christian or religious I'm spiritual so I believe in God I pray and everything but I'm not tied to any religion I also believe in things from different religions

"Your happiness was long overdue you guys definitely deserved each other a long time ago but what do we do with Bella now?" I looked at Jasper who had spoken up. "I'm not sure I mean I know the others will find out about the army there's no doubt about it how I am unsure" I bit the tip of my thumb a habit I had.

"For now let's focus on the battle tomorrow no using your powers we can't have you guys going to far when everything is done we'll come back here and figure out what to do regarding Bella" the rest of us nodded before getting ready to go hunt.

Me and Xavier would be going to Seattle and feeding on the r******, murderers, abusers you know the whole bad guys thing. They would die for sure just getting one scumbag off the streets at a time.