Chapter 23

Lena's POV

Two days have passed since Kara has blown out her powers. She still doesn't have her powers but her cuts seem to be healing on their own. I can now kiss her without her wincing.

I haven't been to work for two days because I've been staying with Kara. Today is our last day together until tomorrow since we've decided we need to go back to work.

Kara walks out of her bedroom wearing very short shorts, and a tank top. Her hair is loosely falling down her shoulders in her normal curls. Kara looks up from her phone and immediately smiles at me as she sees me sitting down on her couch. She walks over and leans down to kiss me. "You woke up without me." She says pouting.

"Kara it's already 11:00 and you're just now getting up." I say looking up at her.

"Still, I would have liked to open my eyes to see you laying down next to me." She says walking towards the kitchen.

"I made pancakes to make up for it." I say pointing to her kitchen counter.

"Rao, I love you." Kara says staring down at the plate of pancakes. Who knows who she's even talking about.

Kara eats at her kitchen island and nearly eats everything in one breath it seems like. When she's done she drinks some water and walks over to me. "It was delicious, thank you." She says sitting down next to me, burying her face in my neck. She starts kissing under my ear and around my neck. I start to feel her suck on my skin as I bite back a whimper from my mouth. "Kara, what are you doing?" I ask out of breath.

Kara continues the assault on my neck until she's satisfied. "Making art." Is all she says. Her hand makes it's way to my thigh and she squeezes. "Kara. We can't. You're just healing." I say.

"I am perfectly fine. I want to make love to my girlfriend." She says kissing her way up to my mouth. I take her face in my hands and smash our lips together. "Make love to me then." I say back.

Kara picks me up as I wrap my arms around her. Even when she has no super strength, she's still very strong. Impressive and hot.

Kara lays me down on her bed and gets on top of me. I switch our positions so I'm in charge and kiss her deeply. "As much as I love you in these shorts, I'd rather have you in nothing." I say taking them off. My mouth immediately is kissing her thighs until I'm met with her underwear.

Before I take them off, my mouth travels back up her body and to her neck. "I want to try something." I whisper in her ear. I start lightly kissing Kara's neck until I get to the spot that makes her crazy. I suck for a good minute or so as she lets out heavy breaths and whimpers. I pull back and see her neck covered with a big dark hickey. I do the same to a few other other spots. I want to take advantage of the fact that I can mark her as mine. I take her shirt and bra off and continue doing the same down her body until I take her underwear off. I kiss and suck her thighs and I when my face is back up and between her legs, she immediately opens her legs. "Please." I hear fall from her lips.

I dive in and lick up her slit. "Lena!" Kara moans out. I take her clit in my mouth and suck. Kara's hands go to my hair and she holds me there. As I continue to suck on her clit, her hips begin to move up and down on my face. My left hand travels it's way up her body until I'm grabbing one of her boobs. "Yes baby!" She moans out as she grabs my hand holding it against the bed in her own.

I sink my tongue into her as she gasps. Her thighs close themselves around my head and Kara's face is full of pleasure looking down at me. I smirk as she says, "More."

I slip two fingers inside her and her hand clasps over her mouth, muffling a scream. I work her up until I can feel her tighten around my fingers. "Please, I'm almost there!" She says as she opens her list-filled eyes to look at me. I move my fingers faster and suck on her clit harder. I knows she's cumming because her moans get louder and her body begins to jerk and spasm. "You're doing so good, Darling." I say helping her ride out her orgasm.  
Kara's hands are now gripping the bed sheets so hard that she tears right through them.

Once she catches her breath, her eyes move from me to her bed that she just ripped. "I can't believe you just fucked me so hard, I got my powers back." She says giggling.

I gasp, "Kara Danvers! You just cussed!"