Chapter 1: The Other Person

Xiel is my bestfriend ever since we were kids. He makes me feel special.

My name is Louie, I just started ninth grade and already at the top of the class. I always study in advanced so I can stay ahead. Xiel always studies with me and he helps me too.

It's Monday morning again. I woke up around 6 am to be early. As I went downstairs, I saw Xiel preparing breakfast for me. "Wow, this looks good" I said while Xiel is cooking. "Of course, since when did I cooked something bad" Xiel giggled. I smiled as I grab the plates and utencils. We ate and head to school.

Its her... Jasmine talking to her friends. "She looks so beautiful" I stared at her and we eye contacted. I shooked my head away while being flustered. She looked at me!  I can't stop smiling. "Hey, are you okay?" Xiel said concerned. "Ah, Yeah! Lets hurry to the classroom" I said flustered. Xiel raised an eyebrow.

It's Lunch time finally! I'm so tired from the last class. I saw Xiel waving at me signing to grab a seat with him. I sat in front of him.

As I was eating, I saw Jasmine again eating with her friends. Xiel saw me staring at her "Do you have a crush on her or something?"
Xiel asked me. "Well yeah, shes very pretty and shes smart too but don't tell her okay?" I said back. Xiel laughed and said "Okay I won't"

We went back home after school. Xiel made dinner and both ate and of course it's tasty.
"Hey when are you gonna confess to her?" Xiel asked me. "Maybe when we finish ninth grade" I answered. "Aren't you afraid of getting rejected?" Xiel questioned. "Well, you only live once right?" I said letting out a little laugh. Xiel looked at me with a serious face and then proceeds to look down... "Okay, If that's what you want" he smiled at me with a gentle face.

====================================

(Hello, this is my first wattpad story so sorry if there are any mistakes and also english isn't my first language. I hope you enjoy!)