Chapter 2: I loved you first

But I loved you first...

Ever since were kids I cared for Louie because he showed me how to love...

I was all alone at the playground. Everything was dark and scary. I was afraid of everything. I wanted to leave until suddenly... Someone approached me, he asked me to play with him. I was confused. Why did he want to play...with a kid like me.
He looked so happy and bright...

He grabbed me by my arm and dragged me onto to the sand pit. "Come on! Let's play together!" he said giving me a toy bucket and shovel. I was flustered because this is the first time someone asked me to play with them. "U-uhm sure, okay" I said looking away. "Why do you look so sad? Did somebody hurt you?" he said with a concered face. I shooked my head and saying "no". Then he suddenly hugged me. I  was suprised. "It's okay I can be your friend!" he said while hugging me.

"Why...?" I said with a sad face. "Because you look like so lonely...So do you want to be friends? I would be really happy if you said yes!" My eyes widened, nobody ever wanted to be friends with me just this guy. I suddenly felt my heart pounding. "Well, if you want to then yes.." I said. He began hugging me again so tightly with a really bright smile "Really!? Yehey!!" he said while grabbing sand and throwing it onto the air. "Well my name is Louie! Whats yours?" he asked me "Its Xiel" I answered.

And then thats where our friendship began. We did everything together and we went to every place together. I have never felt so loved...

====================================

(Hello, Sorry if it's too short. I will continue to make the chapter better and longer)