Chapter 9: A date with him

After last night, I got drunk. I woke up on Louie's bed wondering why his bed is so messy...

Did something happened last night?

I tried to remember anything but my head is just empty.

---------------------------------------------------------

While I was washing the dishes, I saw Louie watching TV. I looked at him mesmerized.
I noticed something...is that a...HICKEY!?

How did he get that!? Did something really happened last night!?

Then... I finally remembered, my face turned red and turned back to continue washing the dishes.

Did we really did that? Gosh, I didn't even remember how it felt. Maybe I can do it again?...

I approached Louie on the couch with a dirty plan...

"Louie....I think I remembered now" I said while pinning him on the couch.

"Xiel...what are yo-" I kissed him cutting him off.

Woah...his lips are so soft, its better than I expected....

I moved my hand under his shirt, feeling his thin waist. "Xiel...wait..." Louie said out of breath. I looked up at his eyes. Our faces were so close to each other...

"What's wrong?" I said staring at his flustered face. "I just can't get the fact that my bestfriend is kissing me..." Louie said.

"Why can't I? Do I still need to ask permission?" I said staring at his lips.
"No...it's not like that, I just want us to start easy first."

I sat beside him. "Okay, how do we do that?". "How about let's go on a date!"
I smiled then said "Okay sure! Where tho?"

"How about the amusement park?" Louie suggested. "Okay that sounds good!" I smiled.

-----------------------–---------------------------------

Today, Louie and I are going to the amusement park. I drove us there.

Once we arrived, I asked Louie if what we're going to do first. "Ooh! The rollercoaster!"
Louie said with an excited expression on his face.

We got to the rollercoaster and its HUGE...
I forgot that I was afraid of heights, I just wanted to make Louie happy.

"Come on! Let's go Xiel!" Louie said grabbing my arm and running towards the ride.

We hopped on the seats and buckled up.
My whole body is shivering in fear...while Louie is enjoying the ride.

Once we got on the peak of the coaster. I saw a very big drop...

Oh Lord! Please help me!!!!!
We dropped so fast that it made me scream in fear.

"AAAAAHHHH HELLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!" I screamed holding on for my dear life.

Louie is just laughing at me...

-----------------------–---------------------------------

Finally! We finished the ride.
"I think I'm gonna vomit..." I said with a nauseated face.

"Xiel Xiel! That one next!" Louie said pointing at the....DROP OF DOOM.

My jaw dropped. But its what Louie wants so why not?

As we approached the ride, my legs were already shaking..."Louie, do we really have to?" I said while holding his hands tightly.
"It's okay Xiel, we can hold hands on the ride if you're scared or I can go alone..." Louie said

"No no Louie I can go with you!" I said with fear on my face.

We once again hopped on the ride. Then it slowly went up and then it went down super fast that I was so startled, I almost fainted...

When the ride finished my whole body was shaking. I'm traumatized...

-----------------------–---------------------------------

Next is the carousel, now this is more safe..
Louie and I hopped on the horses next to each other. The horses were close that we can hold hands sitting on them. And we did exactly just that.

His hands were so soft to touch.

Louie was smiling from the fun while I was just looking at him with a gentle smile.
I can't still can't believe this...Louie and I didn't do this for a while...

After the carousel, we decided to eat because we were very hungry.

We ate some fries, hotdog, and ice cream.

-----------------------–---------------------------------

Our last ride was the ferris wheel.

This ride is less scary than the other rides, so I'm not really nervous anymore...

We were in the ferris wheel and suddenly, Louie and I were alone. I looked at him while he was staring down at the window.

I want kiss him.

I grabbed Louie's chin, then I kissed him.
Louie was suprised. "Louie, I really love you" I said looking at his pretty eyes.