Chapter 7: Truth or Dare

I told Louie that I like him but I got rejected. I thought that a kind person like him would accept my feelings but...

Its okay...If that is what makes him happy.

-----------------------–---------------------------------

I want him. His soft lips, his kind voice, his happy smile. I love everything about him.

I want to keep loving him even as a friend.

Louie and I are still close but not that close compared to the past.

After a couple of days since my confesion, Louie has been making other friends and spending less time with you, I feel like he's so far away from me now...

-----------------------–---------------------------------

Today, I saw Louie with his brand new "friends". It hurts me to see Louie having fun with his other friends.

I tried to approached him but he left immedietly with his friends. I felt sad and ignored. Its like were not friends anymore...

At home, he just stays in his room all day, he only comes out for food, bathroom, and to go outside. He also doesn't talk to me that much anymore.

But today, he invited his friends to hang out at our house. He didn't asked me permission to let them be invited like he used to.

They played truth or dare, I asked Louie if I can join and thankfully he nodded letting me join them.

Everytime you don't answer the truth or do the dare you drink a shot. This is new...
I know for a fact that Louie doesn't like alcohol..hmm....

First round, one of Louie's friend spun the bottle. And...just my luck..it pointed at me.

The one who spun the bottle asked me a truth. "Who's your crush?"

"..." Of course... its that question that is always asked...

I looked at Louie and then he shooked his head.

Should I just lie about it? I mean...they won't know right?

"My crush is...the school nurse???" I answered.

Everybody went silent...Why did I say that!?

They all laughed at me. "Hahahah, I mean she IS hot hahaha" they said

The next person spins the bottle and then it pointed at Louie.

"Ooohhh, let's do a dare!" the person said.
"Take your top off..."

My eyes widened, I got mad at the guy who said it. What!? I'm sure that Louie is uncomfortable with that!

I looked at Louie, he was thinking about what he's gonna do. "Hey, I think Louie is uncomfortable with that..." I said to the guy who said the dare.

"So what? If doesn't want to then he needs to drink a shot." The guy said smirking.

Gosh. Who does he think he is!?

"Okay, that's not a problem" Louie said then took his top of.

AAAAHHHHH!!!!! I CAN'T ANYMOREEEE!!!!

Everybody stared at Louie especially me of course. I wanna wrap my arms around that pretty waist of his...

We continued the game for a few hours and  I got drunk...because of dares I can't do like kiss the person in front of you (which is Louie), lick the floor, sing the national anthem in a baby voice, and many more...

All of Louie's friend left and now it's just the two of us...