Chapter 3: A Date with her

Its another day and I was thinking to ask Jasmine to hang out with me.

I am so nervous, what if she says no?, what if she hates me for that, what if...wait I need to stop overthinking it. I mean as I said you only live once right?

Okay, first I need to prepare. Maybe I can ask Xiel for help.

"Hey, there you are!" I said as I was approaching him "Do you need anything?"
"Yeah, I need some advice for asking a girl to hang out with me" I answered. "Who? Jasmine?". "Yeah" I replied. "Really?" Xiel said. I nodded "Just act natural, you can convince anyone with that face of yours" Xiel said smiling. "Just remember always be bright, so you can light up the mood while hanging out with her" Xiel said again while patting my head. I smiled "Thank you Xiel!". I said while walking away, waving good bye.

Now...I approached Jasmine. This is nerve
wracking...

"He-hello" I said looking like a complete idiot.. "Oh, hello there, you're Louie right?"
Jasmine said with the most cutest voice I ever heard in my entire LIFE.

"U-uhm yeah.." I said while being all flustered up. "May I help you with anything, Louie?" Gosh! How do I say this?? 

"Uhm Well, I know that we only talked once but..I was hoping that we could hang out?" I said looking flustered at her. "Oh sure yeah, I'm free to hang out" Jasmine said smiling.

My eyes widened by what she said "Really!?, wow thank you! does tomorrow sounds good?" I said looking all happy. "Sure! Lets meet at the park, okay?" she said. "Oh okay!"

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh!
Jasmine said yes! Wow I'm so happy!
I need to tell Xiel about this!

"Hey Xiel! Jasmine said yes!"
"Really? Congrats..."
"Xiel, can you make us food for me and Jasmine?"
"Okay"Xiel said looking happy for me

THE DAY AFTER*

I quickly prepared and went to the park. Right there, I saw Jasmine...She looks so beautiful...

"Hey there Jasmine!" "Oh there you are!"
"Sorry to keep you waiting" I said touching the back of my neck.

"Shall we?" I said looking at her with a smile. She nodded.

"So...what do you want to do first Jasmine?" "Well, I'm kind of hungry so maybe let's eat first" she said.
"Okay! Great I have some food here, it was prepared by my friend! His foods are very delicous!".

I showed her the food that Xiel prepared.
It was some cheese sandwich, fruits, and my favorite dumplings!

We ate the food while talking about ourselves and getting to know each other better.

Everytime that I'm with her my heart races. Maybe this is what they call Love.

After some time, It got dark real quick. But...I don't want this to end, I want to spend more time with her...Why does time have to go by fast?...

"Hey Louie, I really had a fun time, thank you." Jasmine said to me. "Yeah, I hope we can do this again.." I said looking sad. "Of course we can!" Jasmine replied. I smiled
"Well, do you want me to walk you home?"
I asked. "No it's okay!" she replied.

We both parted ways...I miss her already...