Chapter 4: Are you sure?

After the hang out, me and Jasmine started becoming friends and we spend more time with each other. This makes me very happy.

Today, Jasmine invited me to a sleepover.
I really didn't expect this! Of course I said yes!

I told to Xiel about the sleepover and he seemed sad about. "You're gonna leave me again?" Xiel said with puppy eyes...
"Don't worry I'll be safe" I said to make Xiel calm. "Okay then, come back safe okay?".
Xiel said and I nodded with smile.

"Oh wait, do you want me to cook you food to bring?" Xiel asked. "Sure! Dumplings pleaseee" I pleaded. Xiel smiled and said okay.

Some time passes, and I'm all ready for the sleepover. Xiel gave me a ride to Jasmine's house. Once we arrived I said bye to Xiel and head over to ring the doorbell.

*ding dong*

The door opened and I saw Jasmine. She invited me over. And she said that we are going to watch a movie.

Jasmine also invited other people. She told me to grab a drink and some popcorn for the movie.

We started watching the movie. It was a horror movie. I'm not that much of a fan of scary movies, I get scared easily.

30 minutes in. A jumpscare came and I got scared like a little kid. Jasmine laughed at me. I got embarrased.

A few more minutes pass...

In the middle of the movie...Jasmine looked at me and suddenly whispered in my ear. "I like you". My eyes widened What! I was supposed to confess first! My heart can't take this anymore!

I quickly stood up and went to the balcony to get some air. My heart is pounding so much!

"Louie...are you okay?" Jasmine followed me. I turned around..."Is it true that you like me?" I asked her while looking down flustered. "Yes...I have liked you for a long time Louie..." Jasmine said with her eyes looking at mine.

"I like you too." I said with full confidence.
We both smiled at each other.

We both went holding hands and finished the movie. I kept smiling the whole time!

But...I think we forgot to do something "kiss". No Louie! Stop thinking that! I need to wait for that moment to come first...

While heading home, I told Xiel about me and Jasmine. "Xiel! She said she liked me!"
"Wow, You know I'm not suprised anymore, Anyone could fall in love with a sweet person like you" Xiel said smiling. It made me smile too.

THE NEXT DAY*

Today, I am very excited to go to school.
Because my crush said she likes me of course!

I greeted Jasmine in the hallway, she was putting something in her locker. Jasmine said "Morning Louie! How are you?" "I'm doing fine!"

I was playing with my fingers while talking to her. Xiel was beside glaring and listening to our conversation. I think he's waiting for me...

"Hey Xiel, It's okay I'll catch up with you"
I said to him "Are you sure?" he said "Of course! I'm not a kid anymore!" I laughed.
Xiel walked away facing back and forth to me with squinting eyes....

"Thats your friend right?" Jasmine said while looking at Xiel walking away. "Yeah, we've been friends ever since were kids"
"He cares for you so much huh? Jasmine said "Yeah, he's very protective too" I said letting out a little laugh.

Once the class ends, Jasmine asked me if she can come to my house.........WHAT!
JASMINE IN MY HOUSE!? AAAHHHHH
"Yeah...sure" I said while holding thoughts in my head. "Great! Come see me after school!"

I headed to the school gate after my last class and I saw Jasmine patiently waiting for me.

"Hi Louie! Are you ready?". I nodded while having an excited expression on my face...
While walking home..My heart can't stop pounding so loud...

When we arrived home, Xiel greeted me then suddenly stopped because she saw Jasmine..."Louie...Why is Jasmine here?" Xiel whispered. "She said she wanted to come over" I said while Xiel is glaring at Jasmine.

"We're just going to my room okay?" I said and Xiel nodded. Once we entered my room Jasmine said with a pleasing voice "Hey Louie...." "Yeah?" "Can you do something for me...I'll give you a reward for it...." She said again with a pleasing voice.
"Sure...what is it?" I asked "Can you do my assignments? I've been having a really hard time completing them..." she said....

"Sure, but what's the reward?" I asked
"A kiss....on the cheek!" Jasmine said confidently. "Really!? Okay! I'll do it right now!" I said excitedly.

She gave me her assignments and I quickly answered them for her. After a while, Jasmine asked me if she could go outside for a minute. I said sure...

A couple of minutes pass...And Jasmine is still not coming back.