Chapter 5: Liar

I went outside of my room to check for Jasmine...

I saw her with Xiel...I couldn't hear them so I went near them while hiding myself. I began to eavesdrop on them.

"Hey Xiel...about Louie, he's a bit of a idiot isn't he?" Jasmine said while her fingers were tracing on Xiel's shirt...What!? Do they have something going on?  No! I gotta keep my self calm...

"No. You're wrong" Xiel said while grabbing Jasmine's hand away from him. "I don't like people who hurt my friend" Xiel said then walked away with a serious and mad face.

I quickly went back to my room...Jasmine came in and apologized for the wait. I don't want Jasmine to be friendly with other guys , I don't want to lose her...

"Hey Jasmine! I'm finish with your assignments" I said with a fake smile on my face..."Thank you very much Louie! You're the best!" Jasmine said then hugged me. She's just so beautiful...

I want to talk to her about what have happen between her and Xiel. "Hey...I heard you and Xiel, is there something I did?...." I said with a sad look on my face.

"No of course not! It was Xiel! He forced me to say bad things about you! The truth is Xiel hates you!" Jasmine said defending herself. "What? Xiel has been my friend for a long time now, what did I do to him to make him hate me?" I said again with a sad look on my face.

"Louie! Don't you understand? He only stays with you because you're popular! He wants to destroy your reputation!" Jasmine replied.

I didn't say anything back because I kind of don't believe it...

When Jasmine left, I ignored Xiel because what if it's true that he hates me?

"Louie, are you feeling okay? Do you want me to cook you food?" Xiel asked concerned. "No, I'm okay" I said then headed to my room.

---------------------------------------------------------

It's getting dark already...I'm hungry. Maybe I should cook food.

I headed to the kitchen to cook some food, then suddenly Xiel popped up behind my back.

"Louie...I can cook you some food if you want to eat" Xiel said with a calm and gentle voice that it makes me feel so soft and warm...

"Xiel....." I said with tears falling out... "Louie...What's wrong?! Are you not feeling well?" Xiel comforted me. "Xiel...Do you hate me?" I said while crying on Xiel's chest.

"I don't want you to hate me Xiel!..so please...don't hate me..." I cried. Xiel then lifted my head up to look at him and said "Louie...I will never ever hate you, your important to me...so please stop crying it will make me sad too" Xiel said with a gentle smile on his face.

Xiel then wiped my tears. "Xiel, do you think I should keep hanging out with Jasmine?" I said looking up to Xiel.

"Jasmine likes somebody else...she's just using you. Like what she did to everyone else..That's what she told me" Xiel explained.

"Really?, Okay then, I guess I was wrong about her..." I said sadly. "Now, should I cook you some food now? You look hungry"
Xiel said letting out a little laugh. I nodded.