Normal day (Or was it?)

Hello y'all! This is my first book, so please send positive messages and not hurtful ones! Also note that if any other story has the same storyline as mine then it must be coincidence. None of these characters have any relationship in real. It is the author's imagination. No hate to any idols or people included in this story. Okay now let's start! ✨

?? : YAHHH!!! KIM TAEHYUNG!!! YOU TURTLE!!

a young and handsome boy (cuz why not 😏) shouted

*What a great way to start this story!!*

Tae flinched at the sudden noise and looked towards the owner of that voice

Tae: U-uhh... J-jiminie!! H-how come I-I didn't s-see
you there?? *Nervously laughed*

Jimin: Yah you pabo!! Do you know you're half an hour late for our hangout!! *Cutely pout 😂*

Tae: Sorry Chimmie!! *Also pouts* i was actually helping aunt to do chores, you know how she is..
(in this he doesn't have a rude aunt alright? she is over protective of her little one UnU)

Jimin: Yeah I know.

Vmin: Okay now let's go hangout!

They look at each other for a minute (or two) and then start laughing

A/N: Will y'all stop laughing and continue??--

Vmin: Shut up, let us enjoy our moment

A/N: yeah yeah *rolls eye*

Jimin: Ok now let's go for real

Tae: okay where to???

Jimin: I thought of a cafe, it was pretty aesthetic...

Tae: Oh wow then what are you wait-- *Cut off by Jimin*

Jimin: on Google

Tae: .....
Jimin: C'mon let's just go, we will see how it is and if we don't like it then we will go to another one hm?

Tae: Okayyy *shows boxy smile*

Jimin and Tae went to that Cafe thinking everything will be fine (or will it? 😏)

*Soon they reached the Cafe*

Tae: *widened his eyes* omg it is so aesthetic!! *His mouth formed an 'O'*

Jimin: *chuckles at his cuteness* I knowww, let's head inside and take a seat!!

Tae nodded and they both went inside, as they went inside they sat and ordered their stuff, you know na?? (If you don't then find out 😏)

Vmin were talking about random stuff and then suddenly Jimin's phone rang

*CALLER ID: MOM*

Jimin: Aishh, Taehyung-sshi wait here okay? I will take up a call and be right back. Till then take the order when it's ready hm?

Tae: *pouts* okayy

Jimin picked up the phone and left

Not even 1 second past, right then...

Staff: ORDER FOR JIMIN AND TAEHYUNG!!!
*shouted one of the staff*

Tae stood up and took their order and was about to go to his table when he suddenly crashed into someone, causing him to fall

Tae: ouuu *pouts* don't you have eyes or what? I really advice you to go to the eye dentist!- *still looking down*

??: Do you even know what you did?

Tae: No, but I have to fix your eyesight *cleaning off the dirt on his shirt* you ruined my Gucci shirt!!
You stupid, idiot buffalo

??: If you mind looking up rather than caring about your shirt.. *Deep voice*

Tae: No, My shirt is way importa- *looks up and widened his eyes*

Tae: o-omg i---... I am s-so sorry Mr. Jeon-

*His drink was spilled over the man*

Jk: you better be, but this sorry ain't fixing my suit now will it? *Said a Handsome man, who is muscular (I know its in every ff but C'mon 😛) man, dressed up in suit looking so damn hawt*

Tae was staring at his face

Tae pov: so handsome his face is, and uff!! Those muscles wish I could touch them and bite it and--- WAITTT WHAT THE DUCKITY DUCK ARE YOU THINKING TAE? OMFG NO NO

Jk: Hello? Is your mind even here? Are you pyshcially here and mentally somewhere else? *Waving his hands*

*Tae shook his head to come back to his senses*

Tae:A-ahm sorry I just-...

Jk: *sighs deeply, anger is seen in his eyes clearly* Look I am not here to waste my time. Just get up and do something about my suit

Tae: *Frown* excuse me but just because your a CEO doesn't mean I will do what you say!

Jk: oh really?

Tae: Then what else other then "Really"? *Scoffs* you know you rich people, even if a little of your clothes get dirty y'all are so PaNiCkEd like what's to special about your clothes? Really.

Jk: *fuming in anger* Oh hello mister. Who ever you are Idgaf about you okay? I have a meeting here understood? *held his (tae's) collar until Jk's breath could be felt on tae's face)

Just then Jimin came and he widened his eyes as he rushes towards both of the (Tae and Jk)

Jimin: omo-- I'm so sorry Mr.Jeon my friend here *looks at Tae in anger while Tae rolled his eyes* is clumsy so Please forgive him on my behalf! I promise this will never happen again! *Bowed continuously*

Jk: just this one time I am giving you otherwise I won't let a single company let you in *in deep voice and went out of there in anger*

Jimin: *Sighed feeling relieved* and you.. *glaring at Tae like he will kill him*
Why are you so idiotic?! You could have lost your job!

Tae: What will that CEO even do to me? *Scoffs* anyways let's get out of here. *He looked at everyone who had widened their eyes and the scene* I am sorry for the inconvenience, now you can go back to your business! *bows*

Jimin and Tae both went out of there.

~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
That was it guys!! Actually it took me a lot of time to do this, how much ever it looks short but still it took me a lotta time so hope you understand I will release the other parts soon enough!! Stay tuned okay??
Byeee~~